BY NYX

Wonder Pencil…the essential pencil that fulfills all of your beauty desires. Conquer 3 critical make-up tasks with one product: CONCEAL flaws and blemishes with creamy precision; LINE your lips against lipstick bleeding and fading; and BRIGHTEN your eyes along the water line. Will wonders never cease? Not with the Wonder Pencil in your bag!

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Euphorbia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Candelilla, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Microcrystalline Wax / Cera Microcristallina / Cire Microcristalline, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Sorbitan Palmitate, Beeswax / Cera Alba / Cire d’abeille, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax / Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Carnauba, Paraffin, Hydroxylated Lanolin, Octyldodecanol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• Are these pencils worth the hype? Do you think these conc...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this product? What do you think? 4 Answers
  • At her this any good???1 Answers
NYX Wonder Pencil
  • "Love this pencil so much. I bought it on a whim to use on my water line. It is great for that but my absolute favorite thing is to use it to carve out the bottom of my eyebrows. You can get a very precise line, and since it's so creamy it's very easy to blend out. " in 77 reviews
  • "Good for eyes, lips, and highlighting. A smooth pencil with precision multitasking abilities. Nice and long lasting. " in 22 reviews
  • "This is a great year to use as a lip liner to align your waterline with or are you such a highlight underneath my eyebrow my brow bone and it works amazing so I'm a huge fan of this" in 3 reviews
  • "I never used to put eyeliner on the bottom of my eyes because it always made me look funny." in 1 review
  • "It is great for that but my absolute favorite thing is to use it to carve out the bottom of my eyebrows." in 1 review
Jill J.
Review for: Light more...
This pencil is perfect for cleaning up brows, lips, or concealing trouble spots. Because it’s so versatile and so affordable I would definitely recommend!
T B.
This is great for outlining my eyebrows to help them look more defined or put on the waterline of my eyes to help look more awake. Needs sharpened though!
Amanda O.
Decatur, AL
This is a great brow highlight. It is creamy and easy to work with. It blends out easily and works great to clean up around your brows quickly and easily.
Emily S.
Tualatin, OR
Review for: (6 Pack) NYX Wonder Pencil - Medium more...
This pencil is amazing. I purchase this for use in my lower waterline and it really opens up my eyes without making them look to overdone. Is a must have!
Heather I.
Memphis
Love,love,love those pencil! Can be used in waterline to help eyes look well rested, can be used as concealer on blemishes, also great for lining the lips
Catherine A.
Los Angeles , CA
I love using this concealer of the little mistakes for my brows it doesn't have much coverage but it still does the job I recommend just for small mistakes
Hannah G.
Griffin, GA
Review for: Light more...
Bought this pencil to try out a new trend for brightening my eyes and it works really well. Last a while and the price was great. Glides on good as well.
Princess S.
Rochester, NY
Review for: Medium more...
I love this pencil and that its multi-use . I use it to line my lips and also for my water line. I use this pencil over a while pencil for daytime looks.
Amber M.
Spotsylvania , Va
I love this product for lining inside my lash line. It makes the eyes look brighter. I also use it under my brows to get a clean line after filling them.
Sarah B.
Epping, NH
This is perfect for covering red acne scars, super easy to use and able to get exactly where I want it. I also love that this company is vegan friendly!
Maritza A.
long beach , ca
How have you guys used this product ?
Wendy P.
How does one use it? Where is it best applied? I've heard great things about it, but don't know where to begin.
Jeanette L.
Has anyone tried this product? What do you think?
Marissa M.
Sachse , TX
What different ways are you able to use this product?
Erica R.
When you use this as a lip liner should you fill the whole lip or just line the lip?