BY NYX

Wonder Pencil…the essential pencil that fulfills all of your beauty desires. Conquer 3 critical make-up tasks with one product: CONCEAL flaws and blemishes with creamy precision; LINE your lips against lipstick bleeding and fading; and BRIGHTEN your eyes along the water line. Will wonders never cease? Not with the Wonder Pencil in your bag!

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Euphorbia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Candelilla, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Microcrystalline Wax / Cera Microcristallina / Cire Microcristalline, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Sorbitan Palmitate, Beeswax / Cera Alba / Cire d’abeille, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax / Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Carnauba, Paraffin, Hydroxylated Lanolin, Octyldodecanol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• Are these pencils worth the hype? Do you think these conc...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this product? What do you think? 4 Answers
  • At her this any good???1 Answers
NYX Wonder Pencil
  • "Love this pencil so much. I bought it on a whim to use on my water line. It is great for that but my absolute favorite thing is to use it to carve out the bottom of my eyebrows. You can get a very precise line, and since it's so creamy it's very easy to blend out. " in 77 reviews
  • "Good for eyes, lips, and highlighting. A smooth pencil with precision multitasking abilities. Nice and long lasting. " in 22 reviews
  • "This is a great year to use as a lip liner to align your waterline with or are you such a highlight underneath my eyebrow my brow bone and it works amazing so I'm a huge fan of this" in 3 reviews
  • "I never used to put eyeliner on the bottom of my eyes because it always made me look funny." in 1 review
  • "It is great for that but my absolute favorite thing is to use it to carve out the bottom of my eyebrows." in 1 review
Evelyn S.
Kissimmee, FL
Good to brighten eyes, conceal eyelids, hide blemishes, use to lighten/ombré lips.... MULTIFUNCTIONAL GO TO! Definitely something to keep in your makeup bag!
claudia t.
I wanted to like this, but it was just ok. It was hard to glide the color on my skin and it scratched my inner eyelid. Also the color didn't last that long.
Raven W.
Portland, OR
I love this thing. I use it to make my eyes seem brighter and less tired looking. It's also good for small concealing and cleaning up brows and around lips.
Daniela C.
Houston
Review for: Light more...
I don’t like this because it kind of smudges? So it’s like I have white smudge all over my bottom lashes. I might not now how to apply t though? Anyone else?
Brittany J.
Middleton, WI
Review for: 3 NYX Wonder Pencil - Face Concealer Full Set!! more...
The wonder pencils are really nice and cheap, I love using them to line my lips or correct blemishes. They work awesome in conjunction with the nyx bb cream.
Alex C.
Troy, IL
This product worked pretty good for time that I had it but I didn't like that the pencil would seem to get dry and it would irritate my face from applying it
Giovanna C.
Fredericksburg, VA
Review for: Medium more...
I used this to line my eyebrows and make my lips look bigger and it definitely works but it’s super hard to blend out. That’s the only issue i have with it.
Alexis C.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I just learned how to do make up and this had to be the best and easiest item ever to use totally affordable and I would recommend to anyone who loves makeup
Heather I.
Memphis
Love,love,love those pencil! Can be used in waterline to help eyes look well rested, can be used as concealer on blemishes, also great for lining the lips
T B.
This is great for outlining my eyebrows to help them look more defined or put on the waterline of my eyes to help look more awake. Needs sharpened though!
Maritza A.
long beach , ca
How have you guys used this product ?
Wendy P.
How does one use it? Where is it best applied? I've heard great things about it, but don't know where to begin.
Jeanette L.
Has anyone tried this product? What do you think?
Marissa M.
Sachse , TX
What different ways are you able to use this product?
Erica R.
When you use this as a lip liner should you fill the whole lip or just line the lip?