3 varieties available
NYX Wonder Pencil
4.32 / 5 based on 800 Reviews
Wonder Pencil…the essential pencil that fulfills all of your beauty desires. Conquer 3 critical make-up tasks with one product: CONCEAL flaws and blemishes with creamy precision; LINE your lips against lipstick bleeding and fading; and BRIGHTEN your eyes along the water line. Will wonders never cease? Not with the Wonder Pencil in your bag!
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Euphorbia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Candelilla, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Microcrystalline Wax / Cera Microcristallina / Cire Microcristalline, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Sorbitan Palmitate, Beeswax / Cera Alba / Cire d’abeille, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax / Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Carnauba, Paraffin, Hydroxylated Lanolin, Octyldodecanol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).see more...
Top Questions See all 60 Q&A
NYX Wonder Pencil
- "Love this pencil so much. I bought it on a whim to use on my water line. It is great for that but my absolute favorite thing is to use it to carve out the bottom of my eyebrows. You can get a very precise line, and since it's so creamy it's very easy to blend out. " in 77 reviews
- "Good for eyes, lips, and highlighting. A smooth pencil with precision multitasking abilities. Nice and long lasting. " in 22 reviews
- "This is a great year to use as a lip liner to align your waterline with or are you such a highlight underneath my eyebrow my brow bone and it works amazing so I'm a huge fan of this" in 3 reviews
- "I never used to put eyeliner on the bottom of my eyes because it always made me look funny." in 1 review
- "It is great for that but my absolute favorite thing is to use it to carve out the bottom of my eyebrows." in 1 review
This is a great, multi-tasking little pencil! Comes in 3 shades (I have Light), and can be used for so many different things. Great for cleaning up and carving out around brows to really make them stand out. I have also used this on the lower waterline of my eyes instead of a stark white pencil to really brighten up they eyes and appear more awake. The creamy, nude color is a bit more subtle than using a bright white liner there. I've heard it's great to spot conceal, but I haven't used it for this myself. One of the best uses I've found for this is for helping to "erase" makeup mistakes - like cleaning up the "wing" of my eyeliner, or a bit of lipstick or lipliner that has strayed outside the lipline. I can see why they call it "wonder pencil"!
Can you every go wrong with anything Nyx they make me so happy lol everything I've ever owned by them worked out greatly for me this Product is no exception Nyx just continues to impress me over and over and over again. This thing is perfect for lining the under eyes for a really nice brightening effect
This is totally worth the purchase. I am obsessed with NYX and these do not disappoint! They blend well and last all day! If you are looking for something less expensive but of high quality, this is what you are looking for.
Love this product stays on all day and is a reasonable price it can be used on the waterline brow bone and as a lip liner it is cheaper alternative to high end products
Q & A
How have you guys used this product ?
Has anyone tried this product? What do you think?
How does one use it? Where is it best applied? I've heard great things about it, but don't know where to begin.
What different ways are you able to use this product?
Do you cover red marks or a pimple with it , if so does it work good?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos