BY NYX

Wonder Pencil…the essential pencil that fulfills all of your beauty desires. Conquer 3 critical make-up tasks with one product: CONCEAL flaws and blemishes with creamy precision; LINE your lips against lipstick bleeding and fading; and BRIGHTEN your eyes along the water line. Will wonders never cease? Not with the Wonder Pencil in your bag!

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Euphorbia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Candelilla, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Microcrystalline Wax / Cera Microcristallina / Cire Microcristalline, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Sorbitan Palmitate, Beeswax / Cera Alba / Cire d’abeille, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax / Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Carnauba, Paraffin, Hydroxylated Lanolin, Octyldodecanol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• Are these pencils worth the hype? Do you think these conc...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this product? What do you think? 4 Answers
  • At her this any good???1 Answers
NYX Wonder Pencil
  • "Love this pencil so much. I bought it on a whim to use on my water line. It is great for that but my absolute favorite thing is to use it to carve out the bottom of my eyebrows. You can get a very precise line, and since it's so creamy it's very easy to blend out. " in 77 reviews
  • "Good for eyes, lips, and highlighting. A smooth pencil with precision multitasking abilities. Nice and long lasting. " in 22 reviews
  • "This is a great year to use as a lip liner to align your waterline with or are you such a highlight underneath my eyebrow my brow bone and it works amazing so I'm a huge fan of this" in 3 reviews
  • "I never used to put eyeliner on the bottom of my eyes because it always made me look funny." in 1 review
  • "It is great for that but my absolute favorite thing is to use it to carve out the bottom of my eyebrows." in 1 review
Madelyn S.
Corunna
Review for: Medium more...
I personally don’t color in my brows often because I am happy with how they look normally but when I do I love using this product, some room for improvement but I’d recommend it to anyone!
Megan M.
Westland, MI
Review for: Light more...
Great color I use for the water line. I don’t like to use a white color so this is perfect skin tone shade! The only thing I don’t like is that it’s so creamy that it doesn’t stay in my water line all day because I have super watery eyes. But it stays for most of the day and it’s a great price.
Marisol S.
Whittier
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Light more...
This has many purposes and I love that about this. It works very well and it has great pigment. It glides on very smoothly, and it is very precise. It applies easily and sharpens the edges of my eyeliner, my lips, and define my brows with this. I use it in my waterline as well. I recommend this!
Hannah P.
Toledo
Review for: Light more...
This is a really good pencil for the under eye to brighten! You can also swipe it under the brow for a highlight and lift! I’m giving it four stars instead of 5 because when you use it in the water line of your eyes, it really doesn’t last long. I’d say a max of an hour.
VANESSA S.
Beeville, TX
I bought this to use to line my water line to give me a wake up look. Unfortunately the product broke off the pencil every time I sharpened it. I tried heating the pencil to see it that helped but it did not. I will try again just to see if maybe it was simply a bad batch.
Morgan K.
Denton, TX
It had been years since I wore eyeline. I finally broke the seal and went for it again. I was pleasantly surprised with the ease of application of the product. I was expecting some sharp pokes here and there from the wood of the pencil but have yet to have any issues.
Cat M.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: Light more...
Not bad, I get its multipurpose functionality however i’m not “wonder” impressed. I forget about it a lot and only use it every now and then for extra brow defining or hard to conceal spots. not a regrettable purchase but i don’t think NYX’s hype for it is reasonable.
Desiree G.
Alachua, FL
I love this magic pencil. I use one for my waterline to brighten my eyes up when I look tired. I use another one as a lip liner before I apply lipstick over it just to keep everything in place. I also use it to clean up marks when I go out the lines with lipstick or brows.
Jude M.
Bealeton
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Light more...
Very versatile little pencil. I use it on my waterline for brighter eyes, and as a travel spot concealer. This is my second pencil, as the first one got lost in my car. It's a little pale to use as reverse lip liner, or maybe I just need to get better at blending.
Nikki C.
Orlando
LOVE this little thing! I use it mainly to carve out my eyebrows, but you could use it for anything, really. It's creamy and blends out so nicely! It also so affordable. I can't imagine spending 5 times the price on a higher end highlighting pencil when this one is so good!
Maritza A.
long beach , ca
How have you guys used this product ?
Wendy P.
How does one use it? Where is it best applied? I've heard great things about it, but don't know where to begin.
Jeanette L.
Has anyone tried this product? What do you think?
Marissa M.
Sachse , TX
What different ways are you able to use this product?
Erica R.
When you use this as a lip liner should you fill the whole lip or just line the lip?