BY NYX

Wonder Pencil…the essential pencil that fulfills all of your beauty desires. Conquer 3 critical make-up tasks with one product: CONCEAL flaws and blemishes with creamy precision; LINE your lips against lipstick bleeding and fading; and BRIGHTEN your eyes along the water line. Will wonders never cease? Not with the Wonder Pencil in your bag!

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Euphorbia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Candelilla, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Microcrystalline Wax / Cera Microcristallina / Cire Microcristalline, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Sorbitan Palmitate, Beeswax / Cera Alba / Cire d’abeille, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax / Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Carnauba, Paraffin, Hydroxylated Lanolin, Octyldodecanol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• Are these pencils worth the hype? Do you think these conc...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this product? What do you think? 4 Answers
  • At her this any good???1 Answers
NYX Wonder Pencil
  • "Love this pencil so much. I bought it on a whim to use on my water line. It is great for that but my absolute favorite thing is to use it to carve out the bottom of my eyebrows. You can get a very precise line, and since it's so creamy it's very easy to blend out. " in 77 reviews
  • "Good for eyes, lips, and highlighting. A smooth pencil with precision multitasking abilities. Nice and long lasting. " in 22 reviews
  • "This is a great year to use as a lip liner to align your waterline with or are you such a highlight underneath my eyebrow my brow bone and it works amazing so I'm a huge fan of this" in 3 reviews
  • "I never used to put eyeliner on the bottom of my eyes because it always made me look funny." in 1 review
  • "It is great for that but my absolute favorite thing is to use it to carve out the bottom of my eyebrows." in 1 review
Diana M.
Madison, NC
Review for: Light more...
This is such a great alternative to using a white liner in your waterline. When you do that, it can be too harsh, but this is the perfect colors. That’s really all I use it for! I do recommend! Really makes your eyes pop!
Jessica L.
Berwyn, IL
Appreciate this product. This has multiple uses for me. Under brow highlighter, eye liner for more pop of freshness during day. Easy to use. Love the pencil form. Good product.
Ashlin T.
Brandon, MS
Omg , don't even get me started on this concealer ! It is my favorite . I use it after I fill in my eye brows . It's the best . It stays on all day and it adorable , and yes I would most definitely buy this again for as long as I live .
Amy R.
Sparta, NJ
Review for: Medium more...
This is my absolutely favorite makeup tool I own. I love it. I use it to line my lips before putting on lipstick, to cover up any blemishes, to highlight my eyebrows, or whatever I want or need it for. It's such a great multipurpose tool.
Samantha J.
Round Rock, TX
Really nice for your water line or to dot on your red spots. Or even your brow bone, nice to put it there to highlight it. It's lasts forever in my opinion and I would definitely recommend it for someone who wants better looking eyes
Minerva V.
I accidentally purchased this wonder pencil in a shade lighter but still love it. Although I'm not able to use it as a concealer because of the the shade I like to use it to line my waterline. It is very easy to apply and looks great.
Tiffany J.
Youngstown, OH
This is another product I use every day. This is one of he first few things I apply. It works well with faded dark spots on my skin, but it it was a newer mark it doesn't cover as well.
Jada W.
Knoxville, TN
Review for: Light more...
Good for underlining eyebrows and getting in small spots but sort of chalky and pasty. Pretty good though for its main purpose- if you want to cover bigger areas I would recommend getting a concealer stick from NYX rather than a pencil!
Diana S.
Bakersfield , CA
Review for: Medium more...
I love to use it on my waterline so i can look more awake. i also like to use it on the inner corner of my eyes. finally i use it as a concealer to clean up mistakes on m lips or eyes
Noemi P.
Review for: Medium more...
I use this to brighten my water line and to also highlight my browbone. I outlined my lips with this and used a nude lipstick over it. I definitely use this product often because of all the things i can do with it. A+ in my beauty book.
Maritza A.
long beach , ca
How have you guys used this product ?
Wendy P.
How does one use it? Where is it best applied? I've heard great things about it, but don't know where to begin.
Jeanette L.
Has anyone tried this product? What do you think?
Marissa M.
Sachse , TX
What different ways are you able to use this product?
Erica R.
When you use this as a lip liner should you fill the whole lip or just line the lip?