3 varieties available
NYX Wonder Pencil
4.32 / 5 based on 810 Reviews
Wonder Pencil…the essential pencil that fulfills all of your beauty desires. Conquer 3 critical make-up tasks with one product: CONCEAL flaws and blemishes with creamy precision; LINE your lips against lipstick bleeding and fading; and BRIGHTEN your eyes along the water line. Will wonders never cease? Not with the Wonder Pencil in your bag!
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Euphorbia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Candelilla, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Microcrystalline Wax / Cera Microcristallina / Cire Microcristalline, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Sorbitan Palmitate, Beeswax / Cera Alba / Cire d’abeille, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax / Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Carnauba, Paraffin, Hydroxylated Lanolin, Octyldodecanol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).see more...
Top Questions See all 60 Q&A
NYX Wonder Pencil
- "Love this pencil so much. I bought it on a whim to use on my water line. It is great for that but my absolute favorite thing is to use it to carve out the bottom of my eyebrows. You can get a very precise line, and since it's so creamy it's very easy to blend out. " in 77 reviews
- "Good for eyes, lips, and highlighting. A smooth pencil with precision multitasking abilities. Nice and long lasting. " in 22 reviews
- "This is a great year to use as a lip liner to align your waterline with or are you such a highlight underneath my eyebrow my brow bone and it works amazing so I'm a huge fan of this" in 3 reviews
- "I never used to put eyeliner on the bottom of my eyes because it always made me look funny." in 1 review
- "It is great for that but my absolute favorite thing is to use it to carve out the bottom of my eyebrows." in 1 review
I use this all the time-- usually in the inner corners of my eyes to brighten things up a little bit. I really like it but I'll admit that I often find myself reapplying
Love this pencil so much. I bought it on a whim to use on my water line. It is great for that but my absolute favorite thing is to use it to carve out the bottom of my eyebrows. You can get a very precise line, and since it's so creamy it's very easy to blend out.
These honestly just didn't do anything for me. Maybe I didn't know how to use it but I didn't see any positive difference to my face and seemed pretty low quality. A cheap product, maybe I was just using it wrong though! Would give it another shot if I needed to.
Just purchased this product at my local target. I am in love with it! I love that it is a concealer pencil as well a lip liner. I'm not too good with putting on my lipstick so it helps me stay in the lines per say. I would recommend this product to everybody. I love all NYX products!
The name says it all it really is wonderful it's long lasting and super affordable I got mine in the shade WP02 Medium it matches my water line color I love it definitely will buy this over and over again
It was an alright concealer. I prefer a more full coverage concealer because I have some acne. It's good for under eye concealing but the hard candy concealer is better and less expensive.
Q & A
How have you guys used this product ?
How does one use it? Where is it best applied? I've heard great things about it, but don't know where to begin.
Has anyone tried this product? What do you think?
What different ways are you able to use this product?
When you use this as a lip liner should you fill the whole lip or just line the lip?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos