3 varieties available
NYX Wonder Pencil
4.32 / 5 based on 799 Reviews
Wonder Pencil…the essential pencil that fulfills all of your beauty desires. Conquer 3 critical make-up tasks with one product: CONCEAL flaws and blemishes with creamy precision; LINE your lips against lipstick bleeding and fading; and BRIGHTEN your eyes along the water line. Will wonders never cease? Not with the Wonder Pencil in your bag!
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Euphorbia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Candelilla, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Microcrystalline Wax / Cera Microcristallina / Cire Microcristalline, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Sorbitan Palmitate, Beeswax / Cera Alba / Cire d’abeille, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax / Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Carnauba, Paraffin, Hydroxylated Lanolin, Octyldodecanol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).see more...
Top Questions See all 60 Q&A
NYX Wonder Pencil
- "Love this pencil so much. I bought it on a whim to use on my water line. It is great for that but my absolute favorite thing is to use it to carve out the bottom of my eyebrows. You can get a very precise line, and since it's so creamy it's very easy to blend out. " in 77 reviews
- "Good for eyes, lips, and highlighting. A smooth pencil with precision multitasking abilities. Nice and long lasting. " in 22 reviews
- "This is a great year to use as a lip liner to align your waterline with or are you such a highlight underneath my eyebrow my brow bone and it works amazing so I'm a huge fan of this" in 3 reviews
- "I never used to put eyeliner on the bottom of my eyes because it always made me look funny." in 1 review
- "It is great for that but my absolute favorite thing is to use it to carve out the bottom of my eyebrows." in 1 review
This is such a universal product. Affordable, and multipurpose. Its great to line the water line to brighten the eyes. Also good to use under brows to clean up and highlight.
I seriously use this wonder pencil every day! It's great as a concealer or to brighten up the corners of your eyes for an extra pop. I especially love to use it to shape my brows and fix any imperfections. It's a miracle product! Easy to carry and doesn't take up a lot of space.
I'm an olive skin tone, so I can be hard to match with concealed however this one does the job. I just have a few dark marks on my face from old blemishes - this conceals them well without having to constantly reapply! The only pain is this is a true pencil and not a twist up.
I love the wonder pencil! It's a multi use tool that I don't leave home without. It's great for using as concealer or eye brightener and the price is hard to beat. I was worried that when it got dull and needed to be sharpened that it might flake away, but it held strong!
I use this all the time-- usually in the inner corners of my eyes to brighten things up a little bit. I really like it but I'll admit that I often find myself reapplying
Just purchased this product at my local target. I am in love with it! I love that it is a concealer pencil as well a lip liner. I'm not too good with putting on my lipstick so it helps me stay in the lines per say. I would recommend this product to everybody. I love all NYX products!
Love this pencil so much. I bought it on a whim to use on my water line. It is great for that but my absolute favorite thing is to use it to carve out the bottom of my eyebrows. You can get a very precise line, and since it's so creamy it's very easy to blend out.
Q & A
How have you guys used this product ?
Has anyone tried this product? What do you think?
How does one use it? Where is it best applied? I've heard great things about it, but don't know where to begin.
What different ways are you able to use this product?
Do you cover red marks or a pimple with it , if so does it work good?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos