BY NYX

Wonder Pencil…the essential pencil that fulfills all of your beauty desires. Conquer 3 critical make-up tasks with one product: CONCEAL flaws and blemishes with creamy precision; LINE your lips against lipstick bleeding and fading; and BRIGHTEN your eyes along the water line. Will wonders never cease? Not with the Wonder Pencil in your bag!

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Euphorbia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Candelilla, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Microcrystalline Wax / Cera Microcristallina / Cire Microcristalline, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Sorbitan Palmitate, Beeswax / Cera Alba / Cire d’abeille, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax / Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Carnauba, Paraffin, Hydroxylated Lanolin, Octyldodecanol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• Are these pencils worth the hype? Do you think these conc...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this product? What do you think? 4 Answers
  • At her this any good???1 Answers
NYX Wonder Pencil
  • "Love this pencil so much. I bought it on a whim to use on my water line. It is great for that but my absolute favorite thing is to use it to carve out the bottom of my eyebrows. You can get a very precise line, and since it's so creamy it's very easy to blend out. " in 77 reviews
  • "Good for eyes, lips, and highlighting. A smooth pencil with precision multitasking abilities. Nice and long lasting. " in 22 reviews
  • "This is a great year to use as a lip liner to align your waterline with or are you such a highlight underneath my eyebrow my brow bone and it works amazing so I'm a huge fan of this" in 3 reviews
  • "I never used to put eyeliner on the bottom of my eyes because it always made me look funny." in 1 review
  • "It is great for that but my absolute favorite thing is to use it to carve out the bottom of my eyebrows." in 1 review
Catherine M.
Review for: Light more...
This product is very versatile and can act as an eyeliner or lipliner. Its smooth and creamy upon application. It’s easy to apply and easy to sharpen. I am very fair and the light shade is not light enough and sometimes oxidizes but this is better than other products that don’t offer a lighter shade at all. It is affordable and long lasting but there are definitely trade offs.
J S.
Buffalo
Review for: Light more...
This is a really nice nude pencil to be used in the lower waterline. It makes my eyes look bigger and brighter. My only complaint is that it’s a traditional pencil and needs to be sharpened.
Monica V.
Used it to tight line my eyes trying to get a brighter look after watching YouTube and hearing from a coworker. It got the job done even thought it might not be what it was designed for.
Alissa A.
This pencil is okay. I used to use it for my bottom waterline to make my eyes appear bigger, but it wasn't really making a noticeable difference. Recently I have been using it to shape out my eyebrows after filling them in, and this pencil works great for that. I have also used it to line my lips before lipstick, but I did not like how the formula looked on my lips.
satinder k.
Elk grove, CA
Love this nude pencil. You tube had craze for this one. I bought it in target. Its the best one. Its creamy so it gets on waterline easily. It does makes eyes look brighter and bigger
Lacy I.
Davenport, FL
Review for: Light more...
I have purchased this several times and worn this thing down to a nub every time. This works really great for concealing..especially redness and zits. I’ve used it on my water line but I don’t care for it that way as it didn’t seem to stay put. I love the price and it also works great to touch up around brows and lips...love the versatility!
Shanna H.
This is great for all over the face! I use it mostly for my lips or brows. I use it to outline my lips after using a dark lippie. It blends out great and gives me a crisp lip line.
•|Bree🌸Bibler|• B.
Great Falls
Review for: Light more...
LOVE this product. I use it on my blemishes before applying foundation. I also use it to outline my brows before adding concealer and it gives off a cleaner sharper look. I also use it sometimes to outline my outer lips before actually outlining them with lip liner. Seriously it’s called a wonder pencil for a reason.
Grace 🌹.
Review for: Light more...
I'm unsure why I bought this product twice (I returned it the first time). It doesn't really do much of anything. When I use it on my waterline, it fades away after less than an hour. It's okay as a concealer but it's difficult to blend out. I have high expectations of Nyx, but this product didn't meet them.
Alexa M.
Hamilton, NJ
Review for: Light more...
This unfortunately did not work for me. I bought this to use as a eyeliner for my waterline to brighten my eyes. It applies ok, not great but not bad. The part that ruins it is the fact that this literally disappears in 10 minutes. It does not stay on at ALL. It literally just disappears. I do not recommend.
Maritza A.
long beach , ca
How have you guys used this product ?
Wendy P.
How does one use it? Where is it best applied? I've heard great things about it, but don't know where to begin.
Jeanette L.
Has anyone tried this product? What do you think?
Marissa M.
Sachse , TX
What different ways are you able to use this product?
Erica R.
When you use this as a lip liner should you fill the whole lip or just line the lip?