BY NYX

Wonder Pencil…the essential pencil that fulfills all of your beauty desires. Conquer 3 critical make-up tasks with one product: CONCEAL flaws and blemishes with creamy precision; LINE your lips against lipstick bleeding and fading; and BRIGHTEN your eyes along the water line. Will wonders never cease? Not with the Wonder Pencil in your bag!

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Euphorbia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Candelilla, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Microcrystalline Wax / Cera Microcristallina / Cire Microcristalline, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Sorbitan Palmitate, Beeswax / Cera Alba / Cire d’abeille, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax / Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Carnauba, Paraffin, Hydroxylated Lanolin, Octyldodecanol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• Does this pencil smudge easily?2 Answers
  • Are these pencils worth the hype? Do you think these conc...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this product? What do you think? 4 Answers
NYX Wonder Pencil
  • "Love this pencil so much. I bought it on a whim to use on my water line. It is great for that but my absolute favorite thing is to use it to carve out the bottom of my eyebrows. You can get a very precise line, and since it's so creamy it's very easy to blend out. " in 77 reviews
  • "Good for eyes, lips, and highlighting. A smooth pencil with precision multitasking abilities. Nice and long lasting. " in 22 reviews
  • "This is a great year to use as a lip liner to align your waterline with or are you such a highlight underneath my eyebrow my brow bone and it works amazing so I'm a huge fan of this" in 3 reviews
  • "I never used to put eyeliner on the bottom of my eyes because it always made me look funny." in 1 review
  • "It is great for that but my absolute favorite thing is to use it to carve out the bottom of my eyebrows." in 1 review
Brooke P.
Mckinney, TX
Review for: Light more...
I absolutely love this thing and am almost out of the first one I got. I like using this to clean up around my lips after applying lip color for that clean edge and also to line my water line for a nude liner instead of white. I'm sure you could use it to clean up your brows as well! For the price, it's nice because you get something that has so many uses for such a cheap price all in one.
Meghan R.
Green Bay, WI
Works perfect for cleaning up around the brows and making the lines sharp. I used to use an angle brush and concealer, but this is much more convenient. I also use to line my water line to make my eyes look larger and more awake.
Jacquie D.
Massapequa , NY
I have this pencil in the lightest shade. Let me tell you it's so awesome. I use it for my waterline or for highlight underneath my brows. The product spreads smoothly, and can be blended out nicely. It doesn't cake up, and the always sharpens perfectly. It's a must have!
Mea G.
San Antonio, TX
I brought this because it was a perfect nude for my waterline. One day I lost my make up bag and all I had was this wonder pencil and a liquid lippy. I thought I was doomed but it ended up working so beautifully that I now keep one stashed I'm my bag for emergencies at all times. A huge plus I use it to contour my nose .
Melanie B.
acushnet, MA
As a consumer I love a good product that I can afford. Not only is this a 3 pack but the product goes on smooth easy to blend and can find at any store. Also if not on sale coupons are easy to find I highly recommend this to all.
Melissa L.
Philadelphia , PA
Review for: Deep more...
I Wouldn't Use This Product All Over My Face But For Fixing Makeup Around The Lips, Eyeliner &Blemishes It Works It's Charm. If You Really Want To Cover Dark Circles The Wood Pencil Might Be Too Harsh Against The Eyes, So I Don't Recommend Applying It There. Also The WP03Deep Looks More Of A Medium To Tan.
Samantha C.
New Bedford, MA
Review for: Light more...
Absolutely love this product. it is great to conceal small blemishes, clean up and highlight around your eyebrows and to make corrections around the lips after applying you lip color. i use it daily and couldn't imagine not having this product in my daily routine.
Lissete V.
Doral, FL
I have this pencil in the medium shade, idk why i bought this in this shade, because I’ve wanted to used it as a concealer, but its too light for me, so i used in my water line for a bigger open efect in my eyes. So, I love it!
Angie M.
Channahon, IL
Review for: Light more...
Love love love this pencil! It has so many uses :-) I like to use it right at my brow bone to highlight. I also use it on my Cupid's bow and to highlight the corners of my eyes. It's great for a quick touch up too! Love the price- it's cheap enough to get one for home AND your purse!
Alyssa M.
Palm Harbor, FL
Review for: Light more...
Just bought one of these yesterday and I am already really impressed. I used it as a highlighter under my eyes and eyebrows, and it worked great. The only thing that I don't like is that it doesn't work very well as a concealer for me, the consistency isn't very creamy and it is hard to use for concealer.
Maritza A.
long beach , ca
How have you guys used this product ?
Wendy P.
How does one use it? Where is it best applied? I've heard great things about it, but don't know where to begin.
Jeanette L.
Has anyone tried this product? What do you think?
Marissa M.
Sachse , TX
What different ways are you able to use this product?
Erica R.
When you use this as a lip liner should you fill the whole lip or just line the lip?