BY NYX

Wonder Pencil…the essential pencil that fulfills all of your beauty desires. Conquer 3 critical make-up tasks with one product: CONCEAL flaws and blemishes with creamy precision; LINE your lips against lipstick bleeding and fading; and BRIGHTEN your eyes along the water line. Will wonders never cease? Not with the Wonder Pencil in your bag!

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Euphorbia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Candelilla, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Microcrystalline Wax / Cera Microcristallina / Cire Microcristalline, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Sorbitan Palmitate, Beeswax / Cera Alba / Cire d’abeille, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax / Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Carnauba, Paraffin, Hydroxylated Lanolin, Octyldodecanol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• Are these pencils worth the hype? Do you think these conc...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this product? What do you think? 4 Answers
  • At her this any good???1 Answers
NYX Wonder Pencil
  • "Love this pencil so much. I bought it on a whim to use on my water line. It is great for that but my absolute favorite thing is to use it to carve out the bottom of my eyebrows. You can get a very precise line, and since it's so creamy it's very easy to blend out. " in 77 reviews
  • "Good for eyes, lips, and highlighting. A smooth pencil with precision multitasking abilities. Nice and long lasting. " in 22 reviews
  • "This is a great year to use as a lip liner to align your waterline with or are you such a highlight underneath my eyebrow my brow bone and it works amazing so I'm a huge fan of this" in 3 reviews
  • "I never used to put eyeliner on the bottom of my eyes because it always made me look funny." in 1 review
  • "It is great for that but my absolute favorite thing is to use it to carve out the bottom of my eyebrows." in 1 review
Taryn L.
Sandy, OR
Omg I love this thing! I'm not sure why i did not try this before but it has quickly became one of my favorites! It's simply amazing to carve out your brows when you are done filling them in! This is going to become a staple in my collection and I will not go with out this. I would definitely recommend this to everyone. It's so easy to use and effortless!
Simona R.
Norfolk, VA
This is my go to for cleaning up my eyebrows. It works well and I love the pencil applicator for when you don't need a lot of product at all, just a few dots or strokes. I would recommend for tiny concealing or highlighting jobs. Will repurchase once I'm out.
C. O.
Review for: Light more...
Know that it doesn't work very well as a concealer; the texture is a bit too... Stiff, I suppose? It works amazingly well as a reverse lipliner, and mildly well on your waterline. It is by no means waterproof, however, and I find myself having to reapply it every 2-3 hours (keep in mind that my eyes are actually fairly dry, so I have no idea how well this would work for people with watery eyes). It is highly pigmented, but it doesn't really show up that much on your eyes? But it is very affordable, and for this kind of price, you can't really ask for everything.
Haley J.
Greer, SC
The wonder pencil definitely helps hide over pigmentation in small areas and on small zits, but it is not good for big areas on the face. It's a good price and it can also work as a lip liner or an eye brightening eyeliner. I like to use it under my brows.
Marissa M.
Sachse , TX
YES! YES! YES! I was looking for a nude pencil to go on my water line for forever. This brand is cheap and sooooo worth it! I use the white jumbo pencils as well and enjoy them just as much as these. If you're in the market for a nude pencil- give these a try.
Cynthia S.
Baltimore
Review for: Medium more...
I love this wonder pencil by NYX. You can use it as an eye and lip pencil, which is great and saves you money. It’s easy to use and because it’s a skin tone color you can use with any color lipstick and when you use as an eye liner, it makes your eyes look brighter.
Caitlin D.
Holland, MI
While this pencil is meant to be used all over your face I don't think it works great on the skin. Plus I think it's unhygienic to use it on you face then your waterline. But I do love this for using on your waterline because it instantly brightens your eyes and makes you look more awake.
Dana E.
Morganville, NJ
This is a great pencil for highlighting under your brows or any other precise place. I wouldn't say it's for concealing a blemish because it seems too brightening to me. I definitely don't use this everyday but it's a nice product just to have.
Alicia D.
Raymond, NH
Review for: Light more...
This is one of my favorite everyday products. When I'm doing my eyebrows I just go along the spots that I want to reshape and it does it so easily. It kind of works like the concealer trick but SO much easier. It's a tad chalky but you can just smooth it out with a brush. Love this!
Kristen M.
Review for: Light more...
I swear by this product! Lately I've been really into red lips and raspberry tinted cheeks. However, I always seem to manage getting my lipstick on the skin around my mouth, leaving that area tinted red. The wonder pencil seriously does work wonders for "erasing" lipstick mistakes as well as eyeliner smudges and many more makeup mishaps.
Maritza A.
long beach , ca
How have you guys used this product ?
Wendy P.
How does one use it? Where is it best applied? I've heard great things about it, but don't know where to begin.
Jeanette L.
Has anyone tried this product? What do you think?
Marissa M.
Sachse , TX
What different ways are you able to use this product?
Erica R.
When you use this as a lip liner should you fill the whole lip or just line the lip?