BY NYX

Wonder Pencil…the essential pencil that fulfills all of your beauty desires. Conquer 3 critical make-up tasks with one product: CONCEAL flaws and blemishes with creamy precision; LINE your lips against lipstick bleeding and fading; and BRIGHTEN your eyes along the water line. Will wonders never cease? Not with the Wonder Pencil in your bag!

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Euphorbia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Candelilla, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Microcrystalline Wax / Cera Microcristallina / Cire Microcristalline, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Sorbitan Palmitate, Beeswax / Cera Alba / Cire d’abeille, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax / Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Carnauba, Paraffin, Hydroxylated Lanolin, Octyldodecanol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• Are these pencils worth the hype? Do you think these conc...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this product? What do you think? 4 Answers
  • At her this any good???1 Answers
NYX Wonder Pencil
  • "Love this pencil so much. I bought it on a whim to use on my water line. It is great for that but my absolute favorite thing is to use it to carve out the bottom of my eyebrows. You can get a very precise line, and since it's so creamy it's very easy to blend out. " in 77 reviews
  • "Good for eyes, lips, and highlighting. A smooth pencil with precision multitasking abilities. Nice and long lasting. " in 22 reviews
  • "This is a great year to use as a lip liner to align your waterline with or are you such a highlight underneath my eyebrow my brow bone and it works amazing so I'm a huge fan of this" in 3 reviews
  • "I never used to put eyeliner on the bottom of my eyes because it always made me look funny." in 1 review
  • "It is great for that but my absolute favorite thing is to use it to carve out the bottom of my eyebrows." in 1 review
Loany N.
Skinny like an eye liner, this is still a pretty creamy and super pigmented concealer stick. I use it mostly around my eye brow (a quick line above my brow and on the brow bone under it, blend with a finger), down the center of my nose and sometimes on the bow of my lips to make them look a bit fuller. There are 3 shades, and the darkest really isn't that dark. I sometimes will grab the darkest shade to contour down the sides of my nose very quickly.
Mara S.
columbus, OH
Review for: Light more...
I use this pencil as a lipliner and its honestly a miracle. I can use it with almost any lipstick color. The only issue when I use it as a lip liner, it's hard to clean up my lipstick and make a precise shape. The color is light enough that it cant be seen but it does make getting to the edges of my lips difficult. However, it prevents bleeding and keeps my lipstick in place!
Kelly D.
This little magic pencil is the swiss army knife of eye pencils! Can use it for anything and everything. My favorite use is to line and fill in my lips, it sort of "blanks" them out and my lipstick or lip producy lasts so much longer. This is cheap, portable and magic!
mollie s.
Front Royal, VA
I love this little thing! It's versatile and pigmented, creamy and doesn't skip when lining eyes or lips. It's perfect for cleaning up around the eyebrow area if you fill yours in, blends out nicely and doesn't look like you have anything there.
Maritza A.
long beach , ca
Review for: Light more...
I really had high hope for this product because i love nyx. this product is said to be used to highlight your eyebrows, use on the water line to brighten your eyes, to be used as a concealer and to use as a lip liner. I think the only thing it can be used for is the water line ! it works great because its small enough for you water line and it really brightens your eyes. As for the other uses, they were a fail in my opinion
Christina M.
Review for: 3 NYX Wonder Pencil - Face Concealer Full Set!! more...
NYX Wonder pencils are amazing i use them mostly to conceal my brows after filling them in. Application is flawless and love the price ! this is definitely my go to concealer for my brows can't live without it!! I would recommend this product with out a doubt.
Alexandra W.
All NYX products go on so smooth!! I use this in the summer (even tho it's my winter shade so it's a bit pale) to cover blemishes when it's too hot or in too lazy to wear a full face of foundation! Covers well and blends great! I haven't tried as a lip liner yet, even though that's why I bought it.
Melanie S.
Colonial Bch, VA
Review for: Light more...
This is a fantastic underrated product! It's very universal, even though it's labelled as a concealer. I use it carve out the brow, to highlight the inner corner, on the water line, and on blemishes, it ACTUALLY stays! It's comparable to a COVER Fx product very very similar for $20. For the inexpensive price of this product, you cannot go wrong. LOVE LOVE.LOVE LOVE.
Devin H.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Medium more...
I love this product. I have so many uses for it: concealer, eyebrow highlighter, eye highlighter, lip liner. Get so many compliments. I use it every day because it has great results that can neutral or dramatic based on application. Color is easily blended and matches both winter and summer skin tone.
Taryn L.
Sandy, OR
Omg I love this thing! I'm not sure why i did not try this before but it has quickly became one of my favorites! It's simply amazing to carve out your brows when you are done filling them in! This is going to become a staple in my collection and I will not go with out this. I would definitely recommend this to everyone. It's so easy to use and effortless!
Maritza A.
long beach , ca
How have you guys used this product ?
Wendy P.
How does one use it? Where is it best applied? I've heard great things about it, but don't know where to begin.
Jeanette L.
Has anyone tried this product? What do you think?
Marissa M.
Sachse , TX
What different ways are you able to use this product?
Erica R.
When you use this as a lip liner should you fill the whole lip or just line the lip?