BY NYX

Wonder Pencil…the essential pencil that fulfills all of your beauty desires. Conquer 3 critical make-up tasks with one product: CONCEAL flaws and blemishes with creamy precision; LINE your lips against lipstick bleeding and fading; and BRIGHTEN your eyes along the water line. Will wonders never cease? Not with the Wonder Pencil in your bag!

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Euphorbia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Candelilla, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Microcrystalline Wax / Cera Microcristallina / Cire Microcristalline, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Sorbitan Palmitate, Beeswax / Cera Alba / Cire d’abeille, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax / Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Carnauba, Paraffin, Hydroxylated Lanolin, Octyldodecanol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• Are these pencils worth the hype? Do you think these conc...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this product? What do you think? 4 Answers
  • At her this any good???1 Answers
NYX Wonder Pencil
  • "Love this pencil so much. I bought it on a whim to use on my water line. It is great for that but my absolute favorite thing is to use it to carve out the bottom of my eyebrows. You can get a very precise line, and since it's so creamy it's very easy to blend out. " in 77 reviews
  • "Good for eyes, lips, and highlighting. A smooth pencil with precision multitasking abilities. Nice and long lasting. " in 22 reviews
  • "This is a great year to use as a lip liner to align your waterline with or are you such a highlight underneath my eyebrow my brow bone and it works amazing so I'm a huge fan of this" in 3 reviews
  • "I never used to put eyeliner on the bottom of my eyes because it always made me look funny." in 1 review
  • "It is great for that but my absolute favorite thing is to use it to carve out the bottom of my eyebrows." in 1 review
Emerald G.
Pomona , CA
I love the medium tone to clean up under my brows and define my Cupid's bow. I have medium tan skin with a golden undertone and the medium works perfect . As far as tight lining the waterline I've tried the light tone it's okay but wears off quickly and takes couple swipes to build up opacity on waterline .
Mary B.
Saint Augustine, FL
Review for: Light more...
To avoid making my eyes look too big, I apply this instead of the actual white eyeliner. Wakes up your glam face look without making it look too much all over the place if that makes sense. These come in three shades and can used for spot correcting, tight lining, and lip lining. A very useful product for all individuals who love makeup!
Ana G.
Ceres, CA
I've always looked for a product that would make my eyes seem a slight larger and by applying this on my waterline,it absolutely works for me I love love this pencil.. Highly recommend it. This product will go on even if your waterline is watery when most of liners won't go on at all
Dominique M.
Woodbridge, VA
This product look gorgeous on the water line. It's amazing that NYX made multiple shades so no one looks crazy with darker skin and white water lines. I usually wouldn't use this as a concealer but one day I had this in my purse and I needed to touch up a mark on my face, and it's so thin you can't tell if it's not a perfect match for your skin tone.
Jillian M.
Apple Valley, MN
This is quite honestly the most amazing product you could buy. It can be used in your water line to brighten the eye, as all over concealer, as a reverse lip liner, blemish touch up and so much more!! I have one in every makeup bag, they last forever and at $4.50 are a great value!!
Ashleigh H.
Clearfield, KY
I don't actually use this as concealer because I don't have a lot of break outs at the moment. I actually use it as an eyeliner for my waterline. It can tend to wear off throughout the day if your eyes water a lot. It really helps brighten my eyes up and I love it! It is a very universal product!
Lisa M.
I Love This WONDER~ful pencil . Around $5 something .I use for around my eye's and below eyebrows ,Blend in with eye shadow and amazing nude lipstick , even a concealer for blemishes , Your EVERYWHERE pencil is NYX . It stays on all day long until you wipe it off.. My #1 Favorite .
ndae n.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Medium more...
This pencil can be used for multiple things. Browbone highlight, inner corner highlight and to line the bottom lashes to open up the eyes. Inlike other pencils, this one is creamy and buttery making it easy to use. This retails for $5. It's definitely pigmented btw.
Juliet L.
Review for: (6 Pack) NYX Wonder Pencil - Medium more...
I love NYX products but this one is not wonderful. It's great as a reverse lip liner but that's it. It's a terrible concealer. It looks super caked and emphasizes texture and pores. It's a really harsh eyeliner like it actually hurts my eyes to put this on because the pigment is so stiff. If you're looking for a good eye brightener I would try the jumbo eye pencils. They're fabulous!
Loany N.
Skinny like an eye liner, this is still a pretty creamy and super pigmented concealer stick. I use it mostly around my eye brow (a quick line above my brow and on the brow bone under it, blend with a finger), down the center of my nose and sometimes on the bow of my lips to make them look a bit fuller. There are 3 shades, and the darkest really isn't that dark. I sometimes will grab the darkest shade to contour down the sides of my nose very quickly.
Maritza A.
long beach , ca
How have you guys used this product ?
Wendy P.
How does one use it? Where is it best applied? I've heard great things about it, but don't know where to begin.
Jeanette L.
Has anyone tried this product? What do you think?
Marissa M.
Sachse , TX
What different ways are you able to use this product?
Erica R.
When you use this as a lip liner should you fill the whole lip or just line the lip?