BY NYX #68 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Wonder Pencil…the essential pencil that fulfills all of your beauty desires. Conquer 3 critical make-up tasks with one product: CONCEAL flaws and blemishes with creamy precision; LINE your lips against lipstick bleeding and fading; and BRIGHTEN your eyes along the water line. Will wonders never cease? Not with the Wonder Pencil in your bag!

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Euphorbia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Candelilla, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Microcrystalline Wax / Cera Microcristallina / Cire Microcristalline, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Sorbitan Palmitate, Beeswax / Cera Alba / Cire d’abeille, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax / Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Carnauba, Paraffin, Hydroxylated Lanolin, Octyldodecanol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• Are these pencils worth the hype? Do you think these conc...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this product? What do you think? 4 Answers
  • At her this any good???1 Answers
NYX Wonder Pencil
  • "Love this pencil so much. I bought it on a whim to use on my water line. It is great for that but my absolute favorite thing is to use it to carve out the bottom of my eyebrows. You can get a very precise line, and since it's so creamy it's very easy to blend out. " in 77 reviews
  • "Good for eyes, lips, and highlighting. A smooth pencil with precision multitasking abilities. Nice and long lasting. " in 22 reviews
  • "This is a great year to use as a lip liner to align your waterline with or are you such a highlight underneath my eyebrow my brow bone and it works amazing so I'm a huge fan of this" in 3 reviews
  • "I never used to put eyeliner on the bottom of my eyes because it always made me look funny." in 1 review
  • "It is great for that but my absolute favorite thing is to use it to carve out the bottom of my eyebrows." in 1 review
catherine p.
Review for: Medium more...
Have not used it mych yet as i just got it today, but i tried it on as lipliner when i got home and it helped with making my lips look slightly bigger when overlining. Don't think using it also on the eyes and blemishes is sanitary. Would only recommend as a lip liner...might edit review if opinion changes
Tawni H.
This stuff is fantastic! This is truly a multi purpose makeup tool. I use this for concealing those tiny red spots, for my bottom waterline to make my eyes look brighter and more open, and to correct any mistakes I make with my lipstick edges. It is phenomenal! It is a high quality item, but for a fraction of the high end brands. I adore NYX, and this pencil!
Dana B.
Seymour, CT
Review for: Light more...
I never used to put eyeliner on the bottom of my eyes because it always made me look funny. I was a bit apprehensive when I first purchased this but now I can't live without it! When you apply it to your waterline, it makes your eyes appear wider and more awake! I also like using it in the inner corner of my eyes too! Only thing I hate is that you have to resharpen it. If they made it into a retractable pencil it would be perfect!
Nichelle J.
Fort Worth, TX
I love NYX products but this was probably my least favorite. The deep shade is more of a medium tone and when you go to blend it out, its as if it disappears. The idea was wonderful in theory, but I'm not so sure about execution. I had high expectations, but I don't think I'll be purchasing again.
Sophia F.
Ann Arbor, MI
Love this stuff for more of a lipliner and undereye more than blemish cover up. Great for on the go, I keep it in my bag. Pretty long lasting for a lip liner, fades on eyes after a while. Despite these light issues, this is a really convenient product especially for busy days when you don't have time to mess with concealer, eye brightener, and lip liner.
Deanna S.
Santa Clara, CA
Review for: Light more...
This pencil is wonderful, but not for what it claims to do. This is a very dry pencil which I either use to line my waterline under my eyes or to line my lips before applying lipstick or gloss. However, I could not use this as a concealer to cover acne or imperfections or to conceal under my eyes because it is too drying. Just something to be aware of.
Roxie S.
Stoughton, MA
This a great nude eyeliner and in a pinch a great concealer. When I'm low on concealer sometimes i'll use this or for tiny spot cleanup like the sides of the nostril. covers blemishes very well and blends out easily enough. and since it's a pencil it's very easy to sanitize.
Sam K.
this little pencil works great as a concealer or reverse lip pencil! only (minor) downside is that the pencil tip seems to break easily so you have to resharpen fairly frequently.
Courtney H.
Enola, PA
Review for: 3 NYX Wonder Pencil - Face Concealer Full Set!! more...
I really want to five star this, because it is a really nice product, however I can't bring myself to fully love it. The color choices are a bit scarce, but if you use it in addition yi a liquid it can work wonders. I found the best use it around your lips when using a liquid lipstick to clean up the edges. It isn't a bad product to have at all!
Zachary H.
Mcallen, TX
Review for: Medium more...
I don't use this as a concealer so I can't really rate it on that. But for hi lighting the inner corners of my eyes, cuspids bowe, and nose it's perfect! I am having trouble sharpening it now tho. It seems to be to soft to keep a point. But it wasn't like this when I got it and I do t keep it anywhere near warm tempetures at all so I'm not to sure what happened. Would have given 5 stars though if I didn't have that issue.
Maritza A.
long beach , ca
How have you guys used this product ?
Jeanette L.
Has anyone tried this product? What do you think?
Wendy P.
How does one use it? Where is it best applied? I've heard great things about it, but don't know where to begin.
Marissa M.
Sachse , TX
What different ways are you able to use this product?
antonia r.
Do you cover red marks or a pimple with it , if so does it work good?

back