BY NYX #67 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Wonder Pencil…the essential pencil that fulfills all of your beauty desires. Conquer 3 critical make-up tasks with one product: CONCEAL flaws and blemishes with creamy precision; LINE your lips against lipstick bleeding and fading; and BRIGHTEN your eyes along the water line. Will wonders never cease? Not with the Wonder Pencil in your bag!

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Euphorbia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Candelilla, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Microcrystalline Wax / Cera Microcristallina / Cire Microcristalline, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Sorbitan Palmitate, Beeswax / Cera Alba / Cire d’abeille, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax / Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Carnauba, Paraffin, Hydroxylated Lanolin, Octyldodecanol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• Are these pencils worth the hype? Do you think these conc...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this product? What do you think? 4 Answers
  • At her this any good???1 Answers
NYX Wonder Pencil
  • "Love this pencil so much. I bought it on a whim to use on my water line. It is great for that but my absolute favorite thing is to use it to carve out the bottom of my eyebrows. You can get a very precise line, and since it's so creamy it's very easy to blend out. " in 77 reviews
  • "Good for eyes, lips, and highlighting. A smooth pencil with precision multitasking abilities. Nice and long lasting. " in 22 reviews
  • "This is a great year to use as a lip liner to align your waterline with or are you such a highlight underneath my eyebrow my brow bone and it works amazing so I'm a huge fan of this" in 3 reviews
  • "I never used to put eyeliner on the bottom of my eyes because it always made me look funny." in 1 review
  • "It is great for that but my absolute favorite thing is to use it to carve out the bottom of my eyebrows." in 1 review
Naomi M.
BEECHHURST, NY
This pencil is the greatest thing i've purchased in a long time. I use it on my waterline, i use it to "carve" my eyebrows. Also when i do light face makeup i use this to spot conceal. it is so precise unlike dotting concealer on your face with your finger. there are so many uses for this. Even to line around your lips. i love it.
Vinosha S.
Review for: Medium more...
I love this nude pencil because I can get multiple uses out of it! I love using this on the lower waterline. It looks much more natural than a white eyeliner. I also love using this as a lipliner, especially when you don't have a matching one to your lipstick on hand. Or it is even good as a base on your lips to neutralize the color to get a better color payoff from your lipstick!
Marley T.
Barryton, MI
This is such a great concealer for small spots you want to blend in. I use this to lock in my lip color and to keep my lines crisp. I also use this to highlight my eyebrows. The formula is creamy and you can always sharpen the pencil when you need more. For the price this is a great product for use within your everyday makeup routine.
Kaela P.
This is kind of a different product but I actually find it very useful! I have used it for quick concealing of small blemishes but also as a lip liner. They also advertise it as being good for a brow highlight too, but I haven't used it as that yet. I think it's an interesting concept that makes for a very versatile product.
Melanie S.
I use this product to highlight under my brow bones, in my waterline to brighten my eyes and also fixing the lipstick around the lips. This product is great for skin tones that are close to the three shades. I would buy this product again when I get the chance to purchase it again since I still have more product.
Meagan W.
Alexandria, LA
This is an absolute MUST have for me now! I use this to clean up under my brows if my pencil or gel gets a little too messy, I also love this in my waterline! It's creamy enough that it doesn't tug at my eyes. This is great to clean up around the mouth after applying a lipstick as well!
Elizabeth G.
Edinburg , TX
This is a decent product for the waterline. I chose the medium color so that it wouldn't look so harsh but it just does not last very long on my eyes. I have not used it for other areas of the face so I cannot speak for it in that aspect. Overall, it is good for the price but I prefer to buy cruelty free that is not owned by paren't companies that test (L'oreal).
Amber R.
I couldn't decide whether to give a 3 or 4, and the reason being is for the lack of staying power when used in the waterline to brighten the eyes. However, when used to highlight the brow or perfect the lips it's great - so I stuck with the 4. It does brighten the waterline, it just doesn't last but for a couple of hours and that's pushing it to say that even.
catherine p.
Review for: Medium more...
Have not used it mych yet as i just got it today, but i tried it on as lipliner when i got home and it helped with making my lips look slightly bigger when overlining. Don't think using it also on the eyes and blemishes is sanitary. Would only recommend as a lip liner...might edit review if opinion changes
Tawni H.
This stuff is fantastic! This is truly a multi purpose makeup tool. I use this for concealing those tiny red spots, for my bottom waterline to make my eyes look brighter and more open, and to correct any mistakes I make with my lipstick edges. It is phenomenal! It is a high quality item, but for a fraction of the high end brands. I adore NYX, and this pencil!
Maritza A.
long beach , ca
How have you guys used this product ?
Jeanette L.
Has anyone tried this product? What do you think?
Wendy P.
How does one use it? Where is it best applied? I've heard great things about it, but don't know where to begin.
Marissa M.
Sachse , TX
What different ways are you able to use this product?
antonia r.
Do you cover red marks or a pimple with it , if so does it work good?

back