BY NYX #67 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Wonder Pencil…the essential pencil that fulfills all of your beauty desires. Conquer 3 critical make-up tasks with one product: CONCEAL flaws and blemishes with creamy precision; LINE your lips against lipstick bleeding and fading; and BRIGHTEN your eyes along the water line. Will wonders never cease? Not with the Wonder Pencil in your bag!

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Euphorbia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Candelilla, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Microcrystalline Wax / Cera Microcristallina / Cire Microcristalline, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Sorbitan Palmitate, Beeswax / Cera Alba / Cire d’abeille, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax / Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Carnauba, Paraffin, Hydroxylated Lanolin, Octyldodecanol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• Are these pencils worth the hype? Do you think these conc...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this product? What do you think? 4 Answers
  • At her this any good???1 Answers
NYX Wonder Pencil
  • "Love this pencil so much. I bought it on a whim to use on my water line. It is great for that but my absolute favorite thing is to use it to carve out the bottom of my eyebrows. You can get a very precise line, and since it's so creamy it's very easy to blend out. " in 77 reviews
  • "Good for eyes, lips, and highlighting. A smooth pencil with precision multitasking abilities. Nice and long lasting. " in 22 reviews
  • "This is a great year to use as a lip liner to align your waterline with or are you such a highlight underneath my eyebrow my brow bone and it works amazing so I'm a huge fan of this" in 3 reviews
  • "I never used to put eyeliner on the bottom of my eyes because it always made me look funny." in 1 review
  • "It is great for that but my absolute favorite thing is to use it to carve out the bottom of my eyebrows." in 1 review
Elizabeth R.
Goshen, IN
Review for: 3 NYX Wonder Pencil - Face Concealer Full Set!! more...
Good product, I just wish it was a little more creamy. I use this to clean up my brows and it gets the job done, not as great as other brands, but still a good product.  A little hard to blend out, but it goes on pretty well. I do not think I would buy this product again.
Amy M.
Vallejo st, Denver co
Review for: 3 NYX Wonder Pencil - Face Concealer Full Set!! more...
Love that there are a couple To blend for thoes hard to blend areas. I have uneven tones but with these I can blend with several different shades to make my face pretty even
Alyssa I.
Norwalk, CA
Review for: 3 NYX Wonder Pencil - Face Concealer Full Set!! more...
I wanted to love this pencil so much. But I found this liner to lack pigment and tug at my water line and on my brow bone. I wish it was brighter and easier to work with.
Kanza T.
Piscataway, NJ
I purchased the medium shade for my medium tan Indian complexion, and I love this pencil. It's great for lining the waterline, as well as brightening under eye circles. For the price, this multifunctional product is amazing. I love every single Nyx product I own, and this pencil is no exception. I plan on purchasing the light and dark shades as well, and I highly recommend this to everyone.
Marlena S.
I use the shade Deep for highlighting and fixing my brows. This pencil is comparable to the ABH Pro Pencil, although not as strongly pigmented. I like the fact that it's a skinny pencil because it allows you to be more precise around the brow area. It can also be used as a concealer/corrector but I don't like it for that because the skinny tip can be a little harsh to drag around the eye area. But overall, still a great, cheap little tool!
C C.
This is my favorite product for outlining my eyebrows after filling them in. I use it to make everything smooth and even. I have gone through a few pencils in a couple months but for the price it is worth it. They sharpen well. The only cons are they do get used quick for me and they are not moisturizing at all so if using as an all over concealer you'd probably need to mix with another product.
Alex R.
Philadelphia, PA
I do not technically uses these as a concealer per say but iI use it for my water line to make me look like I have slept and to cancel out any redness in my eye area. Also I can use it on the perimeter of my lips to prevent lipsticks/lipglosses from bleeding or to line my lips and make a lipstick really pop especially an inexpensive lip color, it gives it more of a blank canvas for the product.
Miranda B.
Ellensburg, WA
Review for: 3 NYX Wonder Pencil - Face Concealer Full Set!! more...
Oh wow... what can i even say... these are my favorite touch up concealer must have!! I use the lightest one in my waterline because its not as harsh as a white liner, i also use it throught the days when a pimple decides to show up, i dab a little on an wellah it covers the redness and helps hide it. I also use it to sharpen the edges of my lipstick! All-around great beauty trick 😉
Maria I.
Peabody, MA
I LOVE HOW VERSATILE THIS PRODUCT IS. I use this as a reverse lip liner before I line my lips. I feel like it helps contrast as well as keep the liner from bleeding out, or help correct my lips in a pinch if i smudge. It can also be used as a spot concealer. I always take this with me on a night out to multitask so I don't have 108329298 products with me!
Jessi J.
Charleston, Sc
Review for: 3 NYX Wonder Pencil - Face Concealer Full Set!! more...
I bought this originally to control lip color bleeding, but messing around one day, I began using this pencil to fill in lines in places on my face where I didn't really want to see lines. Then I tap, tap, tapped with fingertips to make it kind of melt in, then applied light foundation over it and, bingo! It works great. Since it's a slender pencil, I like working with it much better than the other concealers I own. So maybe I'm using it most as a concealer - and I highly recommend it
Maritza A.
long beach , ca
How have you guys used this product ?
Jeanette L.
Has anyone tried this product? What do you think?
Wendy P.
How does one use it? Where is it best applied? I've heard great things about it, but don't know where to begin.
Marissa M.
Sachse , TX
What different ways are you able to use this product?
antonia r.
Do you cover red marks or a pimple with it , if so does it work good?

back