BY NYX

Wonder Pencil…the essential pencil that fulfills all of your beauty desires. Conquer 3 critical make-up tasks with one product: CONCEAL flaws and blemishes with creamy precision; LINE your lips against lipstick bleeding and fading; and BRIGHTEN your eyes along the water line. Will wonders never cease? Not with the Wonder Pencil in your bag!

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Euphorbia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Candelilla, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Microcrystalline Wax / Cera Microcristallina / Cire Microcristalline, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Sorbitan Palmitate, Beeswax / Cera Alba / Cire d’abeille, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax / Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Carnauba, Paraffin, Hydroxylated Lanolin, Octyldodecanol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• Are these pencils worth the hype? Do you think these conc...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this product? What do you think? 4 Answers
  • At her this any good???1 Answers
NYX Wonder Pencil
  • "Love this pencil so much. I bought it on a whim to use on my water line. It is great for that but my absolute favorite thing is to use it to carve out the bottom of my eyebrows. You can get a very precise line, and since it's so creamy it's very easy to blend out. " in 77 reviews
  • "Good for eyes, lips, and highlighting. A smooth pencil with precision multitasking abilities. Nice and long lasting. " in 22 reviews
  • "This is a great year to use as a lip liner to align your waterline with or are you such a highlight underneath my eyebrow my brow bone and it works amazing so I'm a huge fan of this" in 3 reviews
  • "I never used to put eyeliner on the bottom of my eyes because it always made me look funny." in 1 review
  • "It is great for that but my absolute favorite thing is to use it to carve out the bottom of my eyebrows." in 1 review
Vanessa G.
Chillicothe, TX
Review for: Medium more...
Love the Nyx wonder pencil my sister told me all about it I just say best pencil for lip lining I love lining my lips in light colored I was iffy at first on the medium color shade but I was totally wrong great shade for anyone and everyone
Theresa F.
Review for: Light more...
I use this around my brows for school since I don’t like using liquid concealer because it moves around if I don’t use powder (plus it looks really weird with the color difference). The only thing I wish was for it to be more creamy.
Destiny G.
Saint Paul , MN
Review for: Deep more...
Ehh this one is ok. It gets the job done. It has typical packaging. I wish it had a spooly on it though. I bought it once and finished it up. I wouldn’t buy it again though. Not because it’s bad but because I have others I like more.
Kelsey G.
Dallastown, PA
This is such a great multi purpose pencil. I always have one with me. It’s perfect for the water line to really brighten up the eyes. It’s the perfect consistency. Not too stiff but not too creamy. It’s a great drugstore option!
Elvira🇵🇭 D.
washinton
Review for: Deep more...
Omg amazing I guess I should’ve know. By the name every time I need to restock I buy 5 at a time seriously in love with this product definitely a go to I use this product on a daily basis definitely will purchase for the rest of my life !! Lol seriously love it.
Sharleen T.
I love Nick's products are very affordable and there's always a sale going on at Ulta so if you want something just wait and they will be as hell this product though is great for the waterline I even used it as a concealer or spot
Kayla D.
Most versatile pencil ever! Great for lining the waterline, lining the lips, and highlighting under and over the brows. I use this daily for many things! Also great all Over the kid before using bright eyeshadows.
Karina C.
I use this for my bottom waterline and it just makes you look more awake and improves a makeup look even though it is only a small touch. I think it glides on well so there is no harsh tugging on your eyes.
Jes B.
Saint Louis, MO
This is truly a versatile product. I use it for a few things. I like to line my waterline with this to open and brighten my eyes. I also use it as a base for my eyeshadow sometimes. It comes in handy when I need a bit of a brightening to my lipsticks. I highly recommend this to anyone looking for a product to do any of those things. It goes on smoothly and does everything I expected it to.
Catherine M.
Review for: Light more...
This product is very versatile and can act as an eyeliner or lipliner. Its smooth and creamy upon application. It’s easy to apply and easy to sharpen. I am very fair and the light shade is not light enough and sometimes oxidizes but this is better than other products that don’t offer a lighter shade at all. It is affordable and long lasting but there are definitely trade offs.
Maritza A.
long beach , ca
How have you guys used this product ?
Wendy P.
How does one use it? Where is it best applied? I've heard great things about it, but don't know where to begin.
Jeanette L.
Has anyone tried this product? What do you think?
Marissa M.
Sachse , TX
What different ways are you able to use this product?
Erica R.
When you use this as a lip liner should you fill the whole lip or just line the lip?