3 varieties available
NYX Wonder Pencil
Wonder Pencil…the essential pencil that fulfills all of your beauty desires. Conquer 3 critical make-up tasks with one product: CONCEAL flaws and blemishes with creamy precision; LINE your lips against lipstick bleeding and fading; and BRIGHTEN your eyes along the water line. Will wonders never cease? Not with the Wonder Pencil in your bag!
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Euphorbia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Candelilla, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Microcrystalline Wax / Cera Microcristallina / Cire Microcristalline, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Sorbitan Palmitate, Beeswax / Cera Alba / Cire d’abeille, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax / Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Carnauba, Paraffin, Hydroxylated Lanolin, Octyldodecanol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).see more...
Top Questions See all 61 Q&A
NYX Wonder Pencil
- "Love this pencil so much. I bought it on a whim to use on my water line. It is great for that but my absolute favorite thing is to use it to carve out the bottom of my eyebrows. You can get a very precise line, and since it's so creamy it's very easy to blend out. " in 77 reviews
- "Good for eyes, lips, and highlighting. A smooth pencil with precision multitasking abilities. Nice and long lasting. " in 22 reviews
- "This is a great year to use as a lip liner to align your waterline with or are you such a highlight underneath my eyebrow my brow bone and it works amazing so I'm a huge fan of this" in 3 reviews
- "I never used to put eyeliner on the bottom of my eyes because it always made me look funny." in 1 review
- "It is great for that but my absolute favorite thing is to use it to carve out the bottom of my eyebrows." in 1 review
You see results using this wonder pencil for some . I didn't have great luck and didn't work for me but it worked for a friend of mine better than it did me. Wasn't hard to apply but I maybe needed a darker color
A great bright nude colored pencil. However the only thing I used it for was my waterline, where after using this product I decided I prefer white waterlines. It does work nicely for eyeline cleanups, though.
One of the best and easiest ways to highlight the undereye, browbone, and inner corners to make you look more awake. This is also easy to blend, and works well to clean up after any makeup mistakes.
I love this little liner, I think its a really great alternative to some other higher end liners on the market that performs just as well if not better! I use this mostly during the daytime in my lower water line to help wake up my eyes and make them seem more open, and that is my favorite use for this product. but I have also used it as a lip liner to help some lip products from bleeding into fine lines and it works quite nicely for this purpose as well! It's a stiffer formula that is in the wooden pencil format, so you can always regulate how sharp the top is. I find that this product lasts all day and I definitely see myself repurchasing this time and time again after I run out. Must try
I love the wonder pencil! It can line your lips, line your water line, and highlight and conceal your brows! That's a lot of use for one product and a lot of bang for your buck!
Q & A
How have you guys used this product ?
How does one use it? Where is it best applied? I've heard great things about it, but don't know where to begin.
Has anyone tried this product? What do you think?
What different ways are you able to use this product?
When you use this as a lip liner should you fill the whole lip or just line the lip?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos