BY NYX

Wonder Pencil…the essential pencil that fulfills all of your beauty desires. Conquer 3 critical make-up tasks with one product: CONCEAL flaws and blemishes with creamy precision; LINE your lips against lipstick bleeding and fading; and BRIGHTEN your eyes along the water line. Will wonders never cease? Not with the Wonder Pencil in your bag!

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Euphorbia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Candelilla, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Microcrystalline Wax / Cera Microcristallina / Cire Microcristalline, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Sorbitan Palmitate, Beeswax / Cera Alba / Cire d’abeille, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax / Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Carnauba, Paraffin, Hydroxylated Lanolin, Octyldodecanol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• Are these pencils worth the hype? Do you think these conc...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this product? What do you think? 4 Answers
  • At her this any good???1 Answers
NYX Wonder Pencil
  • "Love this pencil so much. I bought it on a whim to use on my water line. It is great for that but my absolute favorite thing is to use it to carve out the bottom of my eyebrows. You can get a very precise line, and since it's so creamy it's very easy to blend out. " in 77 reviews
  • "Good for eyes, lips, and highlighting. A smooth pencil with precision multitasking abilities. Nice and long lasting. " in 22 reviews
  • "This is a great year to use as a lip liner to align your waterline with or are you such a highlight underneath my eyebrow my brow bone and it works amazing so I'm a huge fan of this" in 3 reviews
  • "I never used to put eyeliner on the bottom of my eyes because it always made me look funny." in 1 review
  • "It is great for that but my absolute favorite thing is to use it to carve out the bottom of my eyebrows." in 1 review
aakanksha s.
This is such a wonderful rpoduct which can be used in various ways. As a reverse lip liner, eye brightner, highlighter amd obviously concealer. Its has so many pros to it. Has good pigmentation, does not tug, blends easily and easy to Carry. A definite yay!
Gianni J.
Roselle Park, NJ
Review for: Light more...
I just recently started wearing nude liner in my waterline and i loVEE ITT !! Such a creamy formula and goes on beautifully. It really brightens and brings out my brown eyes. It really gives my face a refreshed look.
Morgan B.
Savannah , GA
I use the Wonder Pencil for more than just brows. It is a great product to shape your brows and highlight the brow bone. I also use it to lighten my lower water line which gives you an instant effect of a more open eye.
Danielle C.
Before getting this product, i was sure I'd have no use for it. I already owned other cream colored eye liners. But there was an awesome sale at cvs so i picked it up in the shade medium. Boy and im glad i did! I love this so much. It changed my whole eyebrow game. Thats my sole use for this product. Cleaning up under my brows after i fill them. I used to use concealer, but this is waaaay better. Its so creamy, goes with my skin tone very well, brightens up under my brow perfectly, and blends out beautifully!! Holy grail product! If youve been wondering how to get your brows to look just that much more put together, this is the product you've been missing from your makeup collection! I will repurchase this over and over.
Tya R.
Kissimmee, FL
I got this and I bought every single color that I could find because it is amazing and I wish that they would make it a more of an automatic pencil because I believe that would work a lot better but other than that this is a great great product
Morgan M.
Sand Springs, OK
This isn't only a concealer, it can also be used as a lip liner that will work with any color lipstick! When you're a baller on a budget this stuff is amazing! Who actually wants to buy 500 different lip liners to match all their lipsticks? Not me
Monica C.
Keene
This product is so pigmented and easy to apply. I use this on all my clients for a bright eye effect and it's very easy to sanitize because of the wooden pencil rather than retractable. I don't find any cons with this product, I always repurchase it because it's affordable and pigmented.
Mary Gay L.
Sunnyvale, CA
Review for: Light more...
This does not stay put on my waterline as long as I would like it to. It is creamy and the color is the perfect in-between white and pink. You can build the color up and use it to highlight your brow bone too.
Sarah F.
Byesville, OH
Love this pencil! I use it to carve out my brows and also clean up my lip line if I mess up. It's also great for the waterline to really make your eyes look bigger and more awake! I would definitely buy this again!
Sara R.
Oklahoma City, OK
Review for: Light more...
This little pencil is great! I can really shape out my eyebrows with it, pigment is buttery and buildable, is great for blemishes too. I'd have to say it's well worth the $, I tend to purchase this at Ulta.
Maritza A.
long beach , ca
How have you guys used this product ?
Wendy P.
How does one use it? Where is it best applied? I've heard great things about it, but don't know where to begin.
Jeanette L.
Has anyone tried this product? What do you think?
Marissa M.
Sachse , TX
What different ways are you able to use this product?
Erica R.
When you use this as a lip liner should you fill the whole lip or just line the lip?