3 varieties available
NYX Wonder Pencil
4.32 / 5 based on 811 Reviews
Wonder Pencil…the essential pencil that fulfills all of your beauty desires. Conquer 3 critical make-up tasks with one product: CONCEAL flaws and blemishes with creamy precision; LINE your lips against lipstick bleeding and fading; and BRIGHTEN your eyes along the water line. Will wonders never cease? Not with the Wonder Pencil in your bag!
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Euphorbia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Candelilla, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Microcrystalline Wax / Cera Microcristallina / Cire Microcristalline, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Sorbitan Palmitate, Beeswax / Cera Alba / Cire d’abeille, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax / Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Carnauba, Paraffin, Hydroxylated Lanolin, Octyldodecanol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).see more...
Top Questions See all 60 Q&A
NYX Wonder Pencil
- "Love this pencil so much. I bought it on a whim to use on my water line. It is great for that but my absolute favorite thing is to use it to carve out the bottom of my eyebrows. You can get a very precise line, and since it's so creamy it's very easy to blend out. " in 77 reviews
- "Good for eyes, lips, and highlighting. A smooth pencil with precision multitasking abilities. Nice and long lasting. " in 22 reviews
- "This is a great year to use as a lip liner to align your waterline with or are you such a highlight underneath my eyebrow my brow bone and it works amazing so I'm a huge fan of this" in 3 reviews
- "I never used to put eyeliner on the bottom of my eyes because it always made me look funny." in 1 review
- "It is great for that but my absolute favorite thing is to use it to carve out the bottom of my eyebrows." in 1 review
This works really well to keep your lip color from bleeding as well as covering up any mistakes you may have made. I haven't tried it on my eyes but heard it works there too.
I love this pencil. They are so soft and glides so smoothly. The flesh tone gives your eyes a pop. Only down fall it's not that long lasting. But when you have a bold eye look and you want to brighten your use this would be great.
This product is great as a universal lip liner. It does wonders for reducing color bleeding. I use a lot of bold hues in my lip routine so I love having one product instead of a whole bag full of different colored lip liners!
Not quite the perfect concealer, but one of my favorite finds. If I have a red spot, it's easier to cover with a swipe of the pencil, and the use of a precision brush for blending. It also doubles as a lipstick primer!
I do not like these for concealing at all. I think they are a lot better as like color correctors. It's better for spots or blemishes. If used for under the eye, it's so hard to blend out. Wouldn't recommend as a concealer.
This pencil is amazing! I use it right under my brows, and just a little on the top to carve out an arch. I also use this as a lip liner and occasionally as concealer. Definitely will be buying another when it runs out!
I didn't think the pencil would work well but I bought it because a friend recently recommended it. However I am so glad I bought it!! It covers well and is good for travel. I take it with me when I go swimming and it stays on very well against the water!
Q & A
How have you guys used this product ?
How does one use it? Where is it best applied? I've heard great things about it, but don't know where to begin.
Has anyone tried this product? What do you think?
What different ways are you able to use this product?
When you use this as a lip liner should you fill the whole lip or just line the lip?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos