BY NYX

Wonder Pencil…the essential pencil that fulfills all of your beauty desires. Conquer 3 critical make-up tasks with one product: CONCEAL flaws and blemishes with creamy precision; LINE your lips against lipstick bleeding and fading; and BRIGHTEN your eyes along the water line. Will wonders never cease? Not with the Wonder Pencil in your bag!

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Euphorbia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Candelilla, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Microcrystalline Wax / Cera Microcristallina / Cire Microcristalline, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Sorbitan Palmitate, Beeswax / Cera Alba / Cire d’abeille, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax / Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Carnauba, Paraffin, Hydroxylated Lanolin, Octyldodecanol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• Are these pencils worth the hype? Do you think these conc...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this product? What do you think? 4 Answers
  • At her this any good???1 Answers
NYX Wonder Pencil
  • "Love this pencil so much. I bought it on a whim to use on my water line. It is great for that but my absolute favorite thing is to use it to carve out the bottom of my eyebrows. You can get a very precise line, and since it's so creamy it's very easy to blend out. " in 77 reviews
  • "Good for eyes, lips, and highlighting. A smooth pencil with precision multitasking abilities. Nice and long lasting. " in 22 reviews
  • "This is a great year to use as a lip liner to align your waterline with or are you such a highlight underneath my eyebrow my brow bone and it works amazing so I'm a huge fan of this" in 3 reviews
  • "I never used to put eyeliner on the bottom of my eyes because it always made me look funny." in 1 review
  • "It is great for that but my absolute favorite thing is to use it to carve out the bottom of my eyebrows." in 1 review
Dawn S.
Virginia City, NV
I love this pencil! It says you can use this on the water line of your eye. However, I use it as an on the go concealing pencil. It's perfect for on the go and you don't have to worry about it spilling or melting in your bag. It also comes in a range of shades which is even better!
Judith C.
Plantsville, CT
Review for: Light more...
SO versatile. Can be used on eyes, water line, and lips!! I love products that can be used in multiple ways! I wish they would make a twist one as I don't always have a sharpener nearby! But this is a must have and also super affordable.
Tori M.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Review for: 3 NYX Wonder Pencil - Face Concealer Full Set!! more...
These pencils are excellent for cleaning up the brows since they are shaped like a pencil you get a defined line that is easy to blend and makes your brows look amazing . I have also used this in my waterline as a pop of nude and it makes you look awake and ready to take on the day!!
Ilana K.
Boston, MA
I love this pencil! The medium shade matched my skin well. I use it as a concealer but also as a liner before my eyeshadow for extra pop, and it works as a nude lip liner under certain lipsticks. Multiple uses for an affordable product.
Amelia 🎨.
Orlando , FL
Review for: Light more...
It was ok. It says it can do pretty much everything but I only really used it to line my inner rim and wasn't very impressed. You can use it to highlight under your brow and it works ok but it isn't amazing. It's a pretty ok value.
Brittany V.
Odessa
Review for: Light more...
The NYX Wonder pencil is a great buy! Definitely worth the price I purchased my pencil from HEB. I’m a repeat user and have purchased this pencil 3 times. It’s long lasting and you’ll see a noticeable difference after using the pencil. I highly recommend the Wonder Pencil!
Natalie L.
Love this product for around my lips and eyebrows. It helps my lipstick or liquid lipstick from bleeding and helps me get a clean look. It's also nice for cleaning up eyebrows since it's a small pencil, therefore easy to be precise.
Katherine B.
Review for: Light more...
Seriously such a great product to have in your makeup kit. It's so versatile! I use it for both concealing and highlighting. Perfect for inner eyes and around the brows for a nice crisp line. Favorite drugstore product hands down!
Leanna W.
Menasha, WI
I love this. I have used it in my waterline because it isn't as harsh as a white liner and looks really nice. I've also used this to highlight under my brows and then laid a powder over top to give it an extra pop. Versatile product.
Deylin H.
Uniondale , NY
Review for: 3 NYX Wonder Pencil - Face Concealer Full Set!! more...
I love this pencil. They are so soft and glides so smoothly. The flesh tone gives your eyes a pop. Only down fall it's not that long lasting. But when you have a bold eye look and you want to brighten your use this would be great.
Maritza A.
long beach , ca
How have you guys used this product ?
Wendy P.
How does one use it? Where is it best applied? I've heard great things about it, but don't know where to begin.
Jeanette L.
Has anyone tried this product? What do you think?
Marissa M.
Sachse , TX
What different ways are you able to use this product?
Erica R.
When you use this as a lip liner should you fill the whole lip or just line the lip?