BY NYX #61 in Eyebrow Pencils, Gels & Powders

Wonder Pencil…the essential pencil that fulfills all of your beauty desires. Conquer 3 critical make-up tasks with one product: CONCEAL flaws and blemishes with creamy precision; LINE your lips against lipstick bleeding and fading; and BRIGHTEN your eyes along the water line. Will wonders never cease? Not with the Wonder Pencil in your bag!

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Euphorbia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Candelilla, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Microcrystalline Wax / Cera Microcristallina / Cire Microcristalline, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Sorbitan Palmitate, Beeswax / Cera Alba / Cire d’abeille, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax / Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Cire de Carnauba, Paraffin, Hydroxylated Lanolin, Octyldodecanol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499).

• Are these pencils worth the hype? Do you think these concealer pe...1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this product? What do you think? 4 Answers
  • At her this any good???1 Answers
NYX Wonder Pencil
  • "Love this pencil so much. I bought it on a whim to use on my water line. It is great for that but my absolute favorite thing is to use it to carve out the bottom of my eyebrows. You can get a very precise line, and since it's so creamy it's very easy to blend out. " in 77 reviews
  • "Good for eyes, lips, and highlighting. A smooth pencil with precision multitasking abilities. Nice and long lasting. " in 22 reviews
  • "This is a great year to use as a lip liner to align your waterline with or are you such a highlight underneath my eyebrow my brow bone and it works amazing so I'm a huge fan of this" in 3 reviews
  • "It is great for that but my absolute favorite thing is to use it to carve out the bottom of my eyebrows." in 1 review
  • "I never used to put eyeliner on the bottom of my eyes because it always made me look funny." in 1 review
Allyson G.
Boston
Review for: Light more...
If I had been writing this review a couple months ago, the star rating might've been higher. However, the last couple times I've tried to use this, it didn't really do anything, which sucks. I bought this as a dupe for the MAC creamy liner pencil that Jaclyn Hill used to use all the time, to put in the waterline and make eyes look more awake (god only knows I could use help with that). I know it's supposed to be good for other things too, like carving out eyebrows or as a lip liner, so I might try it in those ways, but for what I originally bought it for (the waterline) it's not really working anymore. What good is a dupe if it doesn't actually work? Might as well save the money and buy the expensive version then.
EDIT: Okay, so I sharpened it and tried again, and today it looked a little better. I'm keeping my star rating where it is though because it's still a little too inconsistent. But I probably will buy this one again instead of the MAC, because it's just a waterline pencil, no need to spend mega money.
Jes B.
Saint Louis, MO
This is truly a versatile product. I use it for a few things. I like to line my waterline with this to open and brighten my eyes. I also use it as a base for my eyeshadow sometimes. It comes in handy when I need a bit of a brightening to my lipsticks. I highly recommend this to anyone looking for a product to do any of those things. It goes on smoothly and does everything I expected it to.
Catherine M.
Review for: Light more...
This product is very versatile and can act as an eyeliner or lipliner. Its smooth and creamy upon application. It’s easy to apply and easy to sharpen. I am very fair and the light shade is not light enough and sometimes oxidizes but this is better than other products that don’t offer a lighter shade at all. It is affordable and long lasting but there are definitely trade offs.
Alissa A.
This pencil is okay. I used to use it for my bottom waterline to make my eyes appear bigger, but it wasn't really making a noticeable difference. Recently I have been using it to shape out my eyebrows after filling them in, and this pencil works great for that. I have also used it to line my lips before lipstick, but I did not like how the formula looked on my lips.
Marvelis T.
Review for: Medium more...
I just bought this pencil a few days ago and am already in love with it. I use it as a lip liner and it keeps my lipstick just in the right spot with no smearing or smudging. I use it as a water line eye liner and it instantly brightens my eyes. I have not used it as a concealer yet but plan to do so soon and i am sure i will not be disappointed!
Shelby P.
Michigan
Review for: Light more...
This is one of those products I didn't know I needed until I started using it!  I don't use it for anything other than my waterline, but for that I think it works great!  The nude color looks great with my light skin.  It goes on easy, covers that redness you can get on your waterline, and really brightens your eyes and makes you look more awake.  It seems to last pretty long.  I've had it get a bit clumpy during application a few times, which is why I didn't give it five stars, but overall I really like this product.  I'm looking forward to seeing how it looks for my lips and brows.
Rachel L.
Pooler, GA
Review for: Light more...
I love this! At first i was skeptical because i didn’t know what a difference it would make for brightening my eyes or if it would be noticeable that i was wearing a brightening pencil too.... really, nobody wants that! But i was shocked! It does a wonderful job at brightening and making my eyes look awake at just wearing in the inner corners! You can get an even better effect if you do the whole upper and lower lash line! Love love and will use daily!! I found mine at Ulta for 4.50
Megan M.
Westland, MI
Review for: Light more...
Great color I use for the water line. I don’t like to use a white color so this is perfect skin tone shade! The only thing I don’t like is that it’s so creamy that it doesn’t stay in my water line all day because I have super watery eyes. But it stays for most of the day and it’s a great price.
Abbie P.
Palmview, TX
This product is crazy good! It's my holy grail also so cheap only 4 dollars at Walmart. I have oily skin and thus product stays on all day and it's very true to color u just need to press harder for more pigmentation. The brush is not the best but you can use it to distribute color a bit
A. N.
Review for: Light more...
In theory, this is marvelous. You can use it to line the waterline, conceal a blemish, use it as a reverse eyeliner, etc. In fact...I've done all these things, and for the first 2 hours or so, it looked great. And then it evaporated into thin air. It has no staying power. #ProductFail
Maritza A.
long beach , ca
How have you guys used this product ?
Jeanette L.
Has anyone tried this product? What do you think?
Wendy P.
How does one use it? Where is it best applied? I've heard great things about it, but don't know where to begin.
Marissa M.
Sachse , TX
What different ways are you able to use this product?
antonia r.
Do you cover red marks or a pimple with it , if so does it work good?