NYX Winter In Moscow Makeup Set uploaded by Iris C.NYX Winter In Moscow Makeup Set uploaded by Iris C.NYX Winter In Moscow Makeup Set uploaded by Maria P.

BY NYX #89 in Makeup Sets

NYX S111 Winter In Moscow Makeup Set - NXS111,NYX has dual side case kit and it contains 14 shades of eye shadow, 2 shades of blush, 5 lip colors that complement a silver somkey look. Features 3 applicators. INGREDIENTS Lip Color Polybutene,...

Destiny g.
I really didn't like this eyeshadow they were powdery and and they colors were not pigmented at all. Over all I didn't like it
Natalie M.
La Mirada, CA
This is discontinued. It is no longer available for purchase. You might be able to find it at random retailers/swapmeets.
Es L.
Tucson, AZ
I really love this one I really look very good on this one I really liked it when I got it I felt really really in love with that everyone says that my lips look very very good I had a very very good color on it to
Brianna P.
Altoona, IA
Yeah I wasn't really a big fan but I guess I'm really picky about products that I use and this just wasn't me
Elizabeth C.
Oconomowoc, WI
People rave about NYX being awesome for being cheap but good. It's cheap but awful. I hate NYX. Would not buy again.
adriana b.
miami
This palette was given to me on my birthday. I really do not like it because of its large number of dark colors. I'm not very into using those colors. The truth, that was the reason why I did not like this palette.
Leila S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
First off , I don't know if it's just my palette or if it’s just me but the eye shadows smell HORRIBLE ! And I am sure that I bought an authentic one ! I don't think I will be able to wear them because they just reek ! The lippies are so useless ! Like where’s the pigmentation? You can't see them. The blushes are awesome, the packaging great. But I am still so disappointed !
Mariane P.
Gaspe , WY
I like this palette but it is certainly not my favorite. The colors are not pigmented enough. And I personally find that the colors are all too similar and don't offer enough diversity. However, this is a palette that is sure to be very good for someone who is not "avant-garde" and who prefers to stay safe with makeup! 💁🏼
Lili B.
Reynalton , Kilgetty
No I don't like this product at all! I don't recommend buying it I bought it from my local boots and unfortunately I do not recommend the product to my fellow citizens! It's not a product that I particularly enjoyed
Jasmine S.
Arlington
 I don't really like this product but my friends do but I guess he just didn't fit my personality of that like what I like but I feel like they can improve like I don't use this product as much and I really bad I wanted to because I didn't really like it but I would not recommend this to others
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
This is a stunning palette? Can you still purchase it from NYX??
Katherine Anne C.