NYX Winter In Moscow Makeup Set uploaded by Iris C.NYX Winter In Moscow Makeup Set uploaded by Iris C.NYX Winter In Moscow Makeup Set uploaded by Maria P.

BY NYX

NYX S111 Winter In Moscow Makeup Set - NXS111,NYX has dual side case kit and it contains 14 shades of eye shadow, 2 shades of blush, 5 lip colors that complement a silver somkey look. Features 3 applicators. INGREDIENTS Lip Color Polybutene,...

Ashley C.
Woodruff
It’s amazing. It’s a set for your all in one needs. It met my expectations by far! It was very easy to apply. I will be buying again!
Cindi T.
Elizabeth, NJ
Very beautiful color even my mom use it and use it like my daily routine. Yes and very nice. My mom always use it to go to church
Clara G.
Monte alto, TX
NYX is a great affordable product company! I usually stick to eye pencils and tools. I like to get their products for my daughter
maria o.
Beachwood , NJ
 tengo esta paleta y me encanta picmenta muy bien me gusta que se difumina muy fácil menté me gusta la recomiendo excelente paleta
Kaitlyn M.
Cambridg Spgs, PA
I didn't love the colors of these with my skin. I have very pale white skin and they were not flattering. Pretty on others though
Fonda W.
Paris, AR
Beautiful color pigments and options.  Just the right amount of shimmer with little fallout.  It is truly a great set!
Paula M.
Well,i spent many time until to find a product that really liked,my skin ton is Very specific and i have to say ,its really Good
Megan F.
Reno
I love this smokey eye pallet. They are really nice for fall and winter colors. I will for sure be using this pallet this fall.
Destiny g.
I really didn't like this eyeshadow they were powdery and and they colors were not pigmented at all. Over all I didn't like it
Lisandra M.
Bensenville
Bought this for my bridesmaids. They all liked it. Flattering to most skin tones. I would definitely purchase this item again!
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
This is a stunning palette? Can you still purchase it from NYX??
Katherine Anne C.