NYX Winter In Moscow Makeup Set uploaded by Iris C.NYX Winter In Moscow Makeup Set uploaded by Iris C.NYX Winter In Moscow Makeup Set uploaded by Maria P.

BY NYX #89 in Makeup Sets

NYX S111 Winter In Moscow Makeup Set - NXS111,NYX has dual side case kit and it contains 14 shades of eye shadow, 2 shades of blush, 5 lip colors that complement a silver somkey look. Features 3 applicators. INGREDIENTS Lip Color Polybutene,...

Kayla C.
Middlesex, NJ
This palette is good for someone who likes cool smokey tones. The palette has a little fallout but it's pigmented for being a drugstore product. It's not good for travel because it's a big palette. I wouldn't buy again because there are better silver smoke palettes out there on the market.
LIBIA JAEL R.
Doral, FL
Amé muchísimo ésta paleta. Simplemente tiene todo lo que andas buscando en una sola paleta. Nyx siempre saca cosas chulas y éste es uno de mis productos favoritos de NYX. Amo esta paleta la recomiendo.
haily c.
katy
i love the colors in the set. it is perfect for an everyday look and its so easy to use and apply to your face. it met my expectations even though i wish there were more colors. it is a very long lasting and i would buy it again. it is very great for all skin tones.
Meerab I.
philadelphia
This product has so many amazing eye shadows. It has a matte finish and all of them highly pigmented. The pigment of these shadows is unbelievable for the price of this pallet . This is truly one of my favs . All of the shades look good on any skin tone
Kassandra M.
Bought the productive the colors. They are not that long lasting easy to smear. Would of liked it to last longer a little expensive for the quality. Colors aren't as they seem once there on. They break easly . I will not buy again.
Jessica S.
Mayfield
I'm not a huge fan of looks in a box. They usually have a discount price but that's not always great. This one was ok, but it's much like the MAC look in a box n I'd rather spend it o e special product as opposed to a while look
Tabatha S.
Greenville, SC
This is a great palette for a night look. I love that I don't have to purchase multiple products to get this look. NYX has great products for the money. It is a great starter line of makeup.
Lindsey C.
Henderson
I love this product but it's so expensive and the color are beautiful everyday beauty book Walgreens love yes I recommend it to everyone love this yes really icy light color palette not too bad  it's a good buy you have to build up some of the product
Julie H.
Berlin, NJ
This product goes on easy, doesn't clump after a long day, and it is really affordable. I would recommend this to my friends who like to add some shimmer to their eyes without looking too dramatic.
Jasmine S.
Arlington
 I don't really like this product but my friends do but I guess he just didn't fit my personality of that like what I like but I feel like they can improve like I don't use this product as much and I really bad I wanted to because I didn't really like it but I would not recommend this to others
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
This is a stunning palette? Can you still purchase it from NYX??
Katherine Anne C.