NYX Winter In Moscow Makeup Set uploaded by Iris C.NYX Winter In Moscow Makeup Set uploaded by Iris C.NYX Winter In Moscow Makeup Set uploaded by Maria P.

BY NYX

NYX S111 Winter In Moscow Makeup Set - NXS111,NYX has dual side case kit and it contains 14 shades of eye shadow, 2 shades of blush, 5 lip colors that complement a silver somkey look. Features 3 applicators. INGREDIENTS Lip Color Polybutene,...

Aubrey H.
Fort Collins, CO
Absolutely love this product! I am never with out it. Definitely a must have. The quality is fantastic and it lasts all day. Super easy to apply. I highly recommend this product to all. I can find it at all local grocery stores.
Raychel R.
I got this when I didn’t really know what I was doing with makeup so it was kinda arbitrary but I picked it up not too long ago and it’s really a Moscow palette! I feel like I’m about to walk to Russia when I wear the shades
Amber E.
Nyx is awesome! Never fails and always easy to apply, price is right and easy to order! Great for all skin tones and types and honestly if you want high end make up but don't want to pay get nyx you won't regret it and I'm always recommending it to everyone
Chanelle C.
tx
love this makeup set very cute easy too use i use this on my girls before any photoshoots and nice colors stays long enough good enough on some skins good daily depanding how you use it i do injoy this makeup box very cute i recommend this to anyone
Olivia J.
Such a gorgeous set! Amazing quality and worth every penny. This is my favorite palette and I'll need to stock up for sure. The price is perfect and I'm so happy with the results of my look!' Get one while you can!!
Areanna C.
When i go to a wedding this is the pallet I recommend for them to use. It is so smooth on your eyes an it is long lasting like all night an day ling it will be there. Yes i would buy this product again.
Alexis E.
This is by far my.favorite if you have this then you are clearly missing out, u highly recommend this to everyone , the packojg and vakue is great and its cheap and affordable
Makayla T.
Saint Charles
Love this!! It's very easy to apply and i use it almost every day! It's one of the best products I use! It's kinda over my budget tho but if I could I'd buy it more often!
Soupy M.
canada
I love this eyeshadow palette. This product is amazing. I bought this at target. It is very affordable. It's one of my favorite drugstore brands. This eyeshadow is long-lasting. I would definitely buy this product again.
Rena W.
Livermore
This stuff works pretty well I think. I wear a full face of makeup most work days and I always find when I get home that my makeup is nearly gone. I feel this mist really helps prolong the life of my makeup. It's not a miracle spray by any means. Nothing out there is. But I honestly swear by this stuff. If I go without it, I can tell the difference. I wouldn't say it works super well for heavy sweating, though. It's a nice light mist that takes away some of the sweat shine and running of your makeup. Plus it's a super fair price. I say give it a try!
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
This is a stunning palette? Can you still purchase it from NYX??
Katherine Anne C.