NYX Winter In Moscow Makeup Set uploaded by Iris C.NYX Winter In Moscow Makeup Set uploaded by Iris C.NYX Winter In Moscow Makeup Set uploaded by Maria P.

BY NYX

NYX S111 Winter In Moscow Makeup Set - NXS111,NYX has dual side case kit and it contains 14 shades of eye shadow, 2 shades of blush, 5 lip colors that complement a silver somkey look. Features 3 applicators. INGREDIENTS Lip Color Polybutene,...

anita c.
Elk Grove, CA
I love these makeup sets. It comes with everything you need to put together a look on the fly- especially for times when you happen to forget your kit, like me. Anyhow, I always have to have my mask on- Feel good about the price and quality of the products- 'tis alright and very friendly to my wallet.
Es L.
Tucson, AZ
I really love this one I really look very good on this one I really liked it when I got it I felt really really in love with that everyone says that my lips look very very good I had a very very good color on it to
Catalina L.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
This palette is a one stop for a perfect smokey eye. There are many variations of cool toned grays in this palette. It easily allows you to deepen up colors or pick up a lighter color for a blown out look. I would recommend this for people brown eyes, the cool tones in this palette will enhance them.
Todre ..
These are always good for gifts. I seen an E.l.F one just like this around last Christmas and I purchased maybe three for gifts. I love them because sometimes they have colors that are limited edition.
Keyla C.
Houston
This is such a great product that I recommend for anyone to use. I love the way it works and it makes me feel better. The power of makeup for the day is amazing. I just want to be able to see the whole world and see how happy it is. You can tell if we can help you.
maliha c.
I don't know why but I have a weird addiction when it comes to makeup sets and packs I just love them and I happen to buy one of these they are very long lasting and are pretty affordable for the products I don't think there area for any improvement and of course I would go and recommend to others
Kelly M.
I got this for christmas and im usually not to keen to try new make up...but the colors looked perfect for new years so i gave it a shot. The quality of this product truly blew me away!
Des M.
Tucson , AZ
I found the colors to not be as pigmented as they were in the pan. Once on the eyes it loses its color and definitely not worth the price. I don't think I could reccomend it to others just because I myself didn't think it was worth the hype.
Eloisa N.
Fortaleza
Very good product, it smells very good, left my skin soft and very fragrant, lasted for
Many months, I loved, already bought several and I continue to love, it is really a great product, everyone should try, I will definitely buy more
Amber E.
Nyx is awesome! Never fails and always easy to apply, price is right and easy to order! Great for all skin tones and types and honestly if you want high end make up but don't want to pay get nyx you won't regret it and I'm always recommending it to everyone
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
This is a stunning palette? Can you still purchase it from NYX??
Katherine Anne C.