NYX Winter In Moscow Makeup Set uploaded by Iris C.NYX Winter In Moscow Makeup Set uploaded by Iris C.NYX Winter In Moscow Makeup Set uploaded by Maria P.

BY NYX #92 in Makeup Sets

NYX S111 Winter In Moscow Makeup Set - NXS111,NYX has dual side case kit and it contains 14 shades of eye shadow, 2 shades of blush, 5 lip colors that complement a silver somkey look. Features 3 applicators. INGREDIENTS Lip Color Polybutene,...

Rena W.
Livermore
This stuff works pretty well I think. I wear a full face of makeup most work days and I always find when I get home that my makeup is nearly gone. I feel this mist really helps prolong the life of my makeup. It's not a miracle spray by any means. Nothing out there is. But I honestly swear by this stuff. If I go without it, I can tell the difference. I wouldn't say it works super well for heavy sweating, though. It's a nice light mist that takes away some of the sweat shine and running of your makeup. Plus it's a super fair price. I say give it a try!
Leila S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
First off , I don't know if it's just my palette or if it’s just me but the eye shadows smell HORRIBLE ! And I am sure that I bought an authentic one ! I don't think I will be able to wear them because they just reek ! The lippies are so useless ! Like where’s the pigmentation? You can't see them. The blushes are awesome, the packaging great. But I am still so disappointed !
Deena S.
Indianapolis
I love Nyx cosmetics!  This was one of the first sets I have bought from them.  I have had it a while, but I rarely use it.  There are a lot of basic colors, but a lot of them aren't as pigmented as other Nyx products.  This would be a good set for beginners or someone who doesn't like bold makeup.
Grace D.
Cheyenne
After reading the reviews about this pallet I decided I needed it. I feel like the colors in it is good for a day at work or a party at night. I feel like this pallet would work with any skin color because of how pigmented it is.Not just that but the colors are gorgeous. I think I recommend this with someone who loves eyeshadow.
Elizabeth J.
San Antonio, TX
I have been using the NYX brand cosmetics for years and will continue to use NYX because of the excellent value per price point and it is great for everyday and night looks. I love NYX eyeshadow because of how pigmented the colors are and would buy again.
Jennifer H.
Vienna, VA
YES YES ! LOVE THIS PRODUCT! GREAT PRODUCT FOR ANYONE WHO WANTS TO START MAKEUP ! I REALLY LOVE IT . ITS REALLY GOOD FOR ANY TYPE OF SKIN TYPE , REALLY EASY TO APPLY . I JUST LOVE IT . I RECOMMEND 100% yesss . I would buy for sure again and I do all the time
Jeannie E.
I really love this line and a majority of the products! I have used this line for many years and have never been let down. The price is very reasonable and the longevity of the item is amazing! It's a re purchase for sure
Patricia G.
Dallas, TX
Son unos excelente producto muy buenooos!! Me encanta sus máscaras, blush, delineadores,Labiales son excelente marcas me encantaría que me llegara en mi próxima caja!!! Se los recomiendo usar chicas de verdad pruébenlos
Davina L.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I love this little set! I like to wear darker shadows and looks all year round so this is the perfect kit to get that’s also not going to break the bank! Also don’t have much fallout on the eye pigments!
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Omg amazing thing ever I love how it's perfect for winter right around the corner the fall vibes it brings I love fall colors matching the makeup as well it exceeded my expectations as well I would buy it again
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
This is a stunning palette? Can you still purchase it from NYX??
Katherine Anne C.