NYX Winter In Moscow Makeup Set uploaded by Iris C.NYX Winter In Moscow Makeup Set uploaded by Iris C.NYX Winter In Moscow Makeup Set uploaded by Maria P.

BY NYX

NYX S111 Winter In Moscow Makeup Set - NXS111,NYX has dual side case kit and it contains 14 shades of eye shadow, 2 shades of blush, 5 lip colors that complement a silver somkey look. Features 3 applicators. INGREDIENTS Lip Color Polybutene,...

Deena S.
Indianapolis
I love Nyx cosmetics!  This was one of the first sets I have bought from them.  I have had it a while, but I rarely use it.  There are a lot of basic colors, but a lot of them aren't as pigmented as other Nyx products.  This would be a good set for beginners or someone who doesn't like bold makeup.
Grace D.
Cheyenne
After reading the reviews about this pallet I decided I needed it. I feel like the colors in it is good for a day at work or a party at night. I feel like this pallet would work with any skin color because of how pigmented it is.Not just that but the colors are gorgeous. I think I recommend this with someone who loves eyeshadow.
Elizabeth J.
San Antonio, TX
I have been using the NYX brand cosmetics for years and will continue to use NYX because of the excellent value per price point and it is great for everyday and night looks. I love NYX eyeshadow because of how pigmented the colors are and would buy again.
Jennifer H.
Vienna, VA
YES YES ! LOVE THIS PRODUCT! GREAT PRODUCT FOR ANYONE WHO WANTS TO START MAKEUP ! I REALLY LOVE IT . ITS REALLY GOOD FOR ANY TYPE OF SKIN TYPE , REALLY EASY TO APPLY . I JUST LOVE IT . I RECOMMEND 100% yesss . I would buy for sure again and I do all the time
Jeannie E.
I really love this line and a majority of the products! I have used this line for many years and have never been let down. The price is very reasonable and the longevity of the item is amazing! It's a re purchase for sure
Patricia G.
Dallas, TX
Son unos excelente producto muy buenooos!! Me encanta sus máscaras, blush, delineadores,Labiales son excelente marcas me encantaría que me llegara en mi próxima caja!!! Se los recomiendo usar chicas de verdad pruébenlos
Liz R.
Los Angeles
It was so great on the skin. Super long lasting,didn't have to keep re- applying
,which is such a great thing. It also rehydrated my lips which was just extra bonus
Shannon K.
West Haven , CT
I love this makeup set!!!!! The smoky eyeshadows are to die for, the blush is like no other and the lipgloss has the perfect finish!! This product is a must have
This is a really nice color pallets for a winter look. It really looks nice on darker skin tones, and has a bit of sparkle. It’s not exactly a 24 hour long wear, but it lasts a pretty decent amount of time.
Rebecca P.
Scottsburg, IN
Winter Moscow make upset is my jam and heard amazing reviews and would love to do reviews and pr I I product would love to recurve this product to to or and reviews dueto can't afford bed I my cancer bills but would love one sent to me . I love all these pallettes
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
This is a stunning palette? Can you still purchase it from NYX??
Katherine Anne C.