NYX Wicked Lippies

Take a walk on the wicked side with our jewel-toned lippies available in 12 shimmering shades. Velvety smooth with a dazzling metallic finish - these richly pigmented lipsticks will leave your lips with the ultimate spellbinding look.

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Octyldodecanol, Diisostearyl Malate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Polyethylene, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Candelilla Cera / Cire de Candelilla, Ceresin, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d'Abeille, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Copernicia Cerifera Cera/ Cire de Carnauba, BHA, Tin Oxide. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) , Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090).

Scandalous:

Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Octyldodecanol, Diisostearyl Malate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Polyethylene, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Candelilla Cera / Cire de Candelilla, Ceresin, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d'Abeille, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Copernicia Cerifera Cera/ Cire de Carnauba, BHA. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) , Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090).

Trickery:

Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Octyldodecanol, Diisostearyl Malate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Polyethylene, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Candelilla Cera / Cire de Candelilla, Ceresin, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d'Abeille, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Copernicia Cerifera Cera/ Cire de Carnauba, BHA. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) , Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090).

Wrath:

Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Octyldodecanol, Diisostearyl Malate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Polyethylene, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Candelilla Cera / Cire de Candelilla, Ceresin, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d'Abeille, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Copernicia Cerifera Cera/ Cire de Carnauba, BHA.MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) , Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090).

Sinful, Stone Cold & Cold Hearted:

Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Octyldodecanol, Diisostearyl Malate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Polyethylene, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Candelilla Cera / Cire de Candelilla, Ceresin, Beeswax/Cera Alba/Cire d'Abeille, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Copernicia Cerifera Cera/ Cire de Carnauba, BHA.MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) , Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090).

This looks like it moisturizes. Does it dry out quickly?
Can you get one please? ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Someone please give me an honest opinion on if these are good or not..do you get a opaque application. Or is it just crap?
Start your review of NYX Wicked Lippies!
Product Highlights
Love these lipsticks! the colors are awesome and very pigmented. they are creamy and comfortable I just can't get enough !in reviews
...and a moisturizing feel to them! Easily blends with other lipsticks and long lasting! in reviews
I never thought my go-to lipstick would be a green metallic one, and yet here we are. I currently own like 4 from the collection, and they are all my favorites to use. Definitely worth the price, and super stylish too. Love it!in reviews
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
1,605 reviews
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Sinful, Envy
This review is for two shades of the NYX wicked Lippies. Not all shades perform equally well, some shades are definitely better than the others. The first shade is called, “sinful” and it retails for $6.00. It is a medium-dark blue with a glossy finish. Creamy with lots of slip, applied beautifully and evenly. Not metallic in anyway, just a very slight shimmer in the finish. Sinful performed the best of the shades I have tried and tested. This would get a perfect 5 stars from me. The next shade is envy, also $6.00. This is a bluish purple shade with cool undertones and a metallic finish. Creamy and opaque color coverage. Lots of shimmer which hid the fact it applies a little unevenly. Leaves an eggplant colored stain for a bit. I give this one 4 stars. I would skip the purple shade “betrayal”, it didn’t perform as well.
Manna M.
Michigan
NYX Wicked Lippies uploaded by Manna M.
Review for: Cold Hearted
This product doesn’t smudge, I asked myself this and it Truly didn’t smudge! It’s the perfect consistency that has a smooth application and a matte finish. I even doubled up by using it as an eyeshadow primer for a Smokey eye look
Rebecca W.
McMinnville
Smooth to apply. Great color pigment. And has a medium wear life but comes off quick when eating or drinking
Alicia H.
1,441 reviews
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Mischievous
I love this color. It's absolutely beautiful. The gold is shimmery and glittery and awesome. The lipstick goes on smooth and buttery. Ny only complaint is that even though the formula is creamy, it may be a little too creamy. The last ability just isnt there. You have to reapply for the bold gold lip of your dreams.
Savannah S.
Akron
Review for: Betrayal, Risque
Let me start off by saying NYX is one of my favorite brands. I've used a lot of their products and am never disappointed. Nom-liquid lipsticks aren't my favorite, but I really like this one. It still goes on smoothe and lasts a long time. Plus, just look at them colors
Christina S.
They're good for Halloween/Events. The application is patchy and they feel strange on the lips. The color wipes off too easily.
Jacqueline N.
I think that almost everyone can agree that NYX has great lipsticks. I like getting not so everyday shades like greys, greens and blues sometimes. I got a dark grey and a blueish grey lipstick in their Wicked Lipsticks. They feel nice on the lips and have a unique color in a good was but they were a bit more opaque than I expected to my liking.
Stacy T.
Gladstone, MO
Review for: Envy
I’m not the biggest fan of bullet lipsticks but I can’t help but be obsessed with the colors in this collection. I prefer the blue-r shades but I’m drawn to the greens, too. If you like out-of-the-box colors with a bit of shine, this is the lipstick for you. Some shades can be a little sheer at times but it for the most part covers the lip and does its job.
Tiffany S.
Defuniak Spgs, FL
Review for: Power
I order this lipstick in the shade Power. I wanted to try something different and I loved this shade of purple. Its absolutely gorgeous! It looks good with my fair complexion and really adds a nice pop of color to any look. It's super affordable and the quality and pigmentation are amazing. It doesn't dry your lips out at all or transfer. If you're looking for a lipstick that's different and gorgeous I'd definitely recommend one of NYXs Wicked Lippie shades.
magical B.
NYX Wicked Lippies uploaded by magical B.
Purchased at: Macy's
Nyx lipstick glides very softly and easily especially if it’s a colorful color like purple or dark blue it is not hard like other bright colored lipstick that are hard to put on and glide. This definitely will make the bright color lips stay and moisturized. Recommended if you want a rare lipstick look. I got mine a light pink and added some gloss to make a lipstick into a lipgloss color.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...