11 colors available

BY NYX #73 in False Lashes

Step 1: Apply glue evenly to entire band. Step 2: Apply band as close to lash line as possible. Step 3: To remove, pull upwards from the outer edge. see more...

• I love natural look, what about you? NYX Wicked Lashes Makeup Rev...1 Answers
  • How long do these stay on? Easy to apply? 2 Answers
  • Are these full enough to not look super fake?1 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Van L.
Van L.
Lincoln
These NYX eye lashes in the style Gorgeous definitely look nice for what I intended them for. However I don't find them comfortable to wear for a long period of time. I have tried many other lashes and these unfortunately don't compare in comfort. They sit heavy on your eyelids and just aren't that comfortable. However for the event I intended to use them for they ended up looking nice, and definitely made my lashes look gorgeous. I just wish they where a little less heavy on the lids, so they would be more comfortable and wouldn't irritate me over time. All in all they work good for what I intended them for, but I do think they need improvement.
Kayla P.
Kayla P.
Lake Havasu City, AZ
The clear band on these makes application so easy and so smooth a baby could apply to them. When I go out I will love to get all dressed up to the nines eyelashes and all, and the pair that I reach for almost every single time are these bad boys!!! I would definitely purchase these again in a heartbeat, I get so many compliments because of them. When I wear them people actually go as far to ask me if my eyelashes are all natural.
Jasmine T.
Jasmine T.
Annapolis, MD
Easy to apply These lashes are my ride or die. I love this brand and these lashes are great. They went on so well and stayed in place. They are very easy to trim and fit. They instantly made my lashes look so much thicker and didn't clump with my mascaras. They looked pretty natural and made my eyes pop. They also didn't completely cover up my eye makeup but can be fitted if u want them to. I swear by this product.
Lauren V.
Lauren V.
I recommend these lashes for events such as dinners, a night on the town and even everyday use! Super easy to apply and they last all day/night. I have brown eye color..which can be drab sometimes. When I add the lashes, it gives my eyes a more sexy look. Depending on how long I wear them - if it's only for a couple of hours, they are definitely reusable. I would definitely purchase these lashes again!
Hollie L.
Hollie L.
These are the only false eyelashes worth buying. I have a hard time getting other brands to last past just one use, but these ones last FOREVER. I seriously have pairs that I've been using for years! I'm sad that they've started to charge more for these. I believe they used to be $3 or $4, now they're $5-$7. But the quality is unbeatable, and these are still totally worth it! You won't be disappointed!
Donne E.
Donne E.
Let me start off by saying I have the hardest time putting on false lashes. In fact my experience with these lashes is the only time I've ever been successful putting them on. These lashes have a dramatic look but to me they're still wearable for every day use. They're gorgeous and were super easy to put on. I haven't had a chance to repurchase but I definitely will
Lexyy F.
Lexyy F.
West Columbia, SC
I have short lashes and I love gibing them a little boost. But working in a kitchen, and with children, I need something a bit more reserved. This is perfect. It the perfect amount of lash and length without overdoing it.

I use these semi regularly. (Usually when I have an event or special meetings). I just love the way they make my eyes look.

This is my go to lash!
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Pharr, TX
i love these lashes, they are so stunning! i pair them with a simple nude eye and a matte black lip and it looks so beautiful. you can get lots of uses with these IF you TAKE CARE of them!! don't just rip them off your eyes! very fun and flirty eyelashes, you will get tons of compliments with these on. easy to apply as well.
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Salisbury, MD
These lashes brighten up my whole face! I already have big eyes and they make them look so much better! I was scared touse them at first but not any more. For me they last all day and I don't have a problem putting them on. I have recommened this to my mom who has such a hard time with fake lashes and has little eyelashes!
Karys C.
Karys C.
Peoria, IL
You get what you pay for. They're cheap lashes, but they're pretty nice for the price. They stay on well, and look dramatic if that's the look you want. If you're looking for amazing quality lashes, look elsewhere but if you aren't going to use these everyday, only once or twice, then it's worth the money save
Makayla G.
Makayla G.
Dequincy, LA
I never really tried on lashes, is it hardto put on
Mia C.
Mia C.
New Orleans, LA
Been looking for some new lashes for a while now and I can't decide between these or 100% mink lashes from a good company. Help me out. What are some other lash alternatives and tell me which lash product would last longer and look like new?
Briana J.
Briana J.
How long do these stay on? Easy to apply?
brittany f.
brittany f.
Are these light weight on your eye lids or more heavier?