BY NYX #80 in Makeup Palettes

Wicked sexy. This enchanting palette of 24 velvety eye shadows ranges from barely-there naturals to rich highly pigmented jewel tones. Extremely blendable with 2 dual-ended applicators and large mirror, it'll make all your beauty dreams come true...the more wicked the better.

Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polybutene, Synthetic Wax, Mineral Oil / Paraffinum Liquidum / Huile Minérale Methylparaben, Propylparaben. MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Carmine (CI 75470), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Black 2 (CI 77266), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090).

Buy on ULTA
  • "It looks wonderful I can't wait to use I just wish it had mascara and eye shadow and lip stick but I still like this I'll be back for therest" in 2 reviews
  • "It has a good color selection and you can definitely get many looks with this palette." in 2 reviews
  • "There are many different colors with good pigmentation." in 1 review
  • "There's so many eye looks and so many things you can do." in 1 review
Taylor C.
E Stroudsburg, PA
I LOVE this palatte, Im a huge fan of Nyx products and the name is right up my alley.
There's so many colors and a nice balance of matte and glitter
So many looks can be created with it, with the range of colors
The pan sizes are fairly big in my opinion but not complaining in the slightest
They blend well, and they're pigmented
They last all day
What I recently found out that a HUGE + for me is that they are waterproof!
Ashley B.
Ridgecrest, CA
Yes! I love this palette. The blues, silvers and bronzes just set this palette above the rest. It's versatile, you can easily create any look from this palette alone. I have been showing this puppy off to all my makeup geek friends. The formula is what sets it apart from the others though. A little goes a long way and they blend out so beautifully over an eye primer. Forever loving this palette.
Kylie D.
There is not payoff in this palette. I do not recommend. The shadows are horrible. They do not blend easily and they really suck. This was a total waste of money and I completely do not recommend it. Please don't purchase if you don't want to waste money
Kourtney B.
The hills , TX
I keep this in my purse and use it almost daily. GO TO PALETTE!! This palette has a great amount of neutral and cooler shades. It is one of my favorite eyeshadow palettes that I have ever used. Shimmers mattes Satins. It has everything
Elizabeth F.
El Paso
I honestly didn't care for this eyeshadow palette. It had maybe 11/24 colors in it that I liked and they are all gone already. I got this palette awhile back and the squares are not very big it runs out very quickly. I did not however have a ton of fallout with it which was nice. The pigment is pretty decent not the best, all the colors you think will be bright turn out to be very dark on me. It's a decent palette but I don't think I'd ever buy another if I had that chance.
Karrisa G.
This is my first Nyx palette and let me tell you I'm not disappointed at all. This palette comes with a really good mirror that is very useful to do your makeup, in this palette comes 24 shadows that are very pigmented. The shadows are dark colors mixed with bright colors so you can have an array of looks not just one, there are shimmer and matte colors to get your look right. This palette is a great one and for the price.
Arin P.
North Pole, AK
Honestly I feel as though this palette is super under rated! I love the array of neutral colors and it makes it easy to come up with all types of shadow combinations. I purchased at ulta last December and it was also super affordable, I really like the packaging it is super cute.
Very good Nyx eyeshadow palette wicked Dreams backwards I love it is amazing pigment great all the colors although I have noticed or it is not my thing but there are several color tones that are repeated a lot or I think it to me But well anyway the mirror is great, I love it.By the way the size of the palette is great so small and very finite and I love it because it is great to take it wherever you want
Nickey T.
Erie, PA
Easy build up, little fall out, great pigmentation. Some of the shadows are better than others in this palette. The purples are real nice. And the super light shimmery colors can double as highlighters if you're feeling experimental
Nicole K.
York Haven, PA
I want to like this more I really do. The colors are beautiful and there's a nice mix. It's very affordable, I think I paid $14 at ulta. But they just aren't very easy to work with. And it's hard to pull a full look just from this. I've set it aside for now.
Katty A.
Sheridan, WY
I actually never tried nyx products and was wondering how someone would compare it to higher end products and store bought because I'm not really sure if this products somewhat in between because I don't live near a place that sells it?
Honey B.
Colors are looking so good and is it pigmented enough?
Nur A.
How long wearing are these colors? Favorite color?? How pigmented?
Keiline O.
Omggggggg this looks nicee
Marie S.
Ierapetra
Are the colours pigmented?