BY NYX

Get bright-eyed in a blink with our opaque water resistant liquid white liner. Perfect for the lash or waterline the precision brush helps create a defined white line leaving you with standout eyes and a lasting matte finish.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Propylene Glycol, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Triethylhexyl Trimellitate, Triethyl Citrate, Ethyl lactate, Xanthan gum, Aminomethyl Propanol, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin. MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

• does anyone else have a problem with NYX White Liquid Liner crack...1 Answers
  • NYX White Liquid Liner I just got it and it's ama... Be the first to answer!
  • Every time I look for this it's out of stock?!?!? I really want t...1 Answers
kat t.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just bought this and my personal review is that it worked great I didn't have problems with flakes or no pigmentation. It worked well for me!!! NYX White Liquid Liner also I used [product:e.l.f.-cosmetics-lock-on-liner-and-brow-cream] for my brows and it was a great color match and super creamy yet stays locked in once dryed! For lashes I used Kiss Ever Pro Lashes Starter Kit love how easy it is to apply them and for black eye liner I always rely on Wet N Wild MegaLiner Liquid Eyeliner
Payton C.
Bryant, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
this liquid liner is so good. its very very pigmented. With one swipe you have a super pigmented white shade. I like to use this for my Christmas holiday looks. It works really well to be creative with. It really brings out your artistic abilities. It is super liquidy so you have to be careful that you don’t get it all or your eyelashes or anywhere else but you can get a very very precise wing with this liquid liner.
Annie F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This works better as a face paint than an eyeliner. I love this color, and I use it around my water line and the inner corners of my eyes to make my eyes look bigger and it makes such a huge difference, however this particular liner is very watery and if I use too much it can get into my eyes, so I have to be careful using it.  I look so much more awake and peppy when I line my inner corners and waterline with this bright white color, and this one in particular stays on very well!
Bianca N.
El Centro, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
CAN WE TALK ABOUT THE PIGMENT OF THIS LINER? I used it to create my skull looks & I CAN NOT WAIT TO USE IT TO CREATE A NEON SKULL!! It does crack quite a bit! My Too Faced one does the same thing BUT IS NO WHERE NEAR AS PIGMENTED AS THIS! I LOVE ALL NYX LINERS!! The packaging is simple & not so over whelming I’m IN LOVE WITH NYX LINERS! I find that only this one cracks & a few Vivid Brights BUT YOU CAN’T FIND A COLOR LIQUID LINER THAT WON’T CRACK BUT FOR THE PIGMENTATION, THIS IS AMAZING!!!!
cecilia g.
Riverside , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eyeliner is very pigmented and at a good price, easy to apply, BUT once it drys it tends to crack on me and that’s a big no. I noticed the cracks and I went to apply more and as soon as I did, everything came off. I wouldn’t spend my money buying this again. Not a big fan of this specific product
p k.
La Porte
I personally love NYX, and I love the colored eyeliners. I used the matte black liquid liner and I absolutely loved it. I just bought this a few days ago and it’s honestly a really great product. My only complaint is that the liner gets cakey really easily and cracks.
Phelicia M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This isn't the best pic, but I thought the quality of this liner was great. After seeing other reviews I expected it to crack after it dried, but I didn't experience that at all. I wonder if maybe it cracks if you put too much on? To me, it was so opaque (very vivid!) that I only needed one or two swipes to get the look I wanted. Also when I put my regular face primer on, I swiped what was left on my fingertips on my lids- so maybe using primer also helps. This pic was taken after wearing the liner all day AND after a nap!
Malika S.
Glendale, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this eyeliner because I really wanted a white eyeliner to add some oomph to my looks and I went with NYX as a "trial-run" since they are a pretty reliable brand. The wand on this is pretty terrible - it's almost impossible to get a clean line or a sharp point. As for the formula, I feel like it's a bit....watered down? I have to go over a line twice, (which with this wand is not easy) to get it to look pigmented. Also, this stuff comes off super easily. So no, I don't think I'll be purchasing again.
Virginia K.
Springfield, VA
People either seem to really love this liner or really hate it! I'd say I'm pretty neutral on it. I don't use it too often but when I do I only really use it as an accent for my winged liner or eye shadow. It does tend to crack if I put on too thick of a layer but it's fine when I don't. The staying power isnt bad; it's stayed on my eyes for hours HOWEVER I've never really worn it when sweating or doing vigorous activity.
Erica F.
Venice , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this for my whiskers this year on my Halloween costume! I went as the White Rabbit and needed to draw white around my mouth. It stayed on all night and washed off super easy. I have also used this as actual eyeliner and experienced the same pleasant result. I will certainly buy it again and in other colors.
Ashlyne M.
I have this eyeliner and I was so so excited to finally get my hands on it but i am so disappointed as it flakes off, and is patchy and just a mess. I am skilled with eyeliner but i could not seem to get this one to work for me. Is it just mine? Does anyone know if there were just bad batches or has anyone else had a similar experience as me? Any recommendations for other white eyeliners?
Joanne G.
Ballynahinch, Belfast
Every time I look for this it's out of stock?!?!? I really want this white eyeliner 🙈 does anyone know where in the uk stocks this (I live in Northern Ireland) or does anyone know a different type of white eyeliner that gives the same effect?!
Ashley N.
does anyone else have a problem with NYX White Liquid Liner cracking when dry??
Liliana R.
King George, VA
Does anyone know an alternative for the NYX White Liquid Liner ? It works well but once it dries it starts to crack
Iman Z.
Eastern Province, ['', '', '']
NYX White Liquid Liner I just got it and it's amazing because it really shows up well and doesn't look weird. It really looks cute after putting glittery eye shadow.