8 colors available

BY NYX #19 in Lip Gloss

Indulge your cravings with our Whipped Lip & Cheek Soufflé. Our two-in-one mousse can be used to precisely line lips and on the apples of your cheeks for a soft, natural flush. Achieve a delicious wash of color with a matte finish using this creamy and multipurpose formula.

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Diisostearyl Malate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Mineral Oil/Paraffinum Liquidum/Huile Minérale, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Barium Sulfate (CI 77120), Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance/Parfum, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850).

Coral-Sicle & Pink Lace:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Diisostearyl Malate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Mineral Oil/Paraffinum Liquidum/Huile Minérale, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance/Parfum, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410).

Molten Love:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Diisostearyl Malate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Mineral Oil/Paraffinum Liquidum/Huile Minérale, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Barium Sulfate (CI 77120), Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance/Parfum, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850).

Dark Cloud:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Diisostearyl Malate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Mineral Oil/Paraffinum Liquidum/Huile Minérale, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance/Parfum, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410).

• What do you think about this product? Is it really flexile? ...1 Answers
  • Looks good, who has tired this? What do you think?1 Answers
  • How is the lasting power for dark shades?4 Answers
Dana B.
Dana B.
Seymour , CT
I have many high end lip products but this is always my go to! I have it in the shade cocoa bean and it is the perfect nude lip on me. The formula and texture is so smooth and creamy - almost mousse-like) and it is easy to apply. I love taking it out when I go to the club because I can apply it without a mirror and know it will look good. It doesn't dry down completely so it does transfer, but I feel it leaves a bit of a stain or hint of color once it seems to be gone off your lips.

I have not tried it as a blush but love it enough to purchase again and again just for the lip color capabilities.
Leslie F.
Leslie F.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Smells sweet like sugar cookies or vanilla. The texture is creamy & soft. It has a doe-foot applicator. The color range is small, maybe 8 shades? I was under the impression that these were stains. They are not. I tried it on my lips & had to reapply often. I have yet to try it on my cheeks because I think it'll just slide right off. I'm not impressed with this product but it makes an okay lip color.
Ashleigh P.
Ashleigh P.
Love love love these little lip and cheek soufflé! I have the color cocoa bean and I adore it! I thought it was going to be a matte finish but it's more of a sheen with a small amount of matte. I love the color selection they have as well. I even tried it as a blush just to see what color it would look like and it was gorgeous! I love that it's versatile!
Jessie S.
Jessie S.
Charlottesville , VA
This product is great for people that want multi purpose makeup on a #budget! It's blends out so smoothly on the lips and the shade that I got (Pink Clouds) is such a nice pop of color and makes you seem so lively! The finish for the lips is somewhat glossy and not all the way full coverage, just a nice hint of color! So #natural looking :)
Alecia V.
Alecia V.
Swords Creek, VA
This is such a pretty color on your lips, although I do mix it a bit with a darker Burgundy color because too pink of a color on me just doesnt look right I don't feel. The smoothness of this though on your lips is great it goes on wonderful and has such a wonderful color on. If you're into the pinks go for it
Emmelene R.
Emmelene R.
Love this product! I have been primarily using it as a cheek tint, as it is a bit too patchy on my lips. It's a very creamy formula and smells like buttercream frosting. It has more of a thick consistency but is very buildable and blends well. My only drawback is that I wish it had a wider color selection!
Amina A.
Amina A.
Decatur, GA
I like the nyx cosmetic whipped lip and cheek souffle. I don't apply it on my cheek because it would be king of dewy on your cheeks and I was hoping it would stay matte. They have different shades so there is one for every skin tone. It is buildable you would just have to wait before applying more layers.
Andreina M.
Andreina M.
I use this on days when I'm not wearing makeup just to bring life to my face it is not long lasting but it does saty put for a decent amount of time and besides you can not go wrong with this product for this price range. Nyx is one of my favourite affordable makeup brands.
yesenia d.
yesenia d.
Pomona, CA
Made my lips looked more chapped and the color did not last long. The scent was nice but other than that i would not recommend it. Its too creamy for my taste. The colors they range in are nice for all skin types. I won't repurchase unless I am in dire need of a lip color.
nhi n.
nhi n.
San Diego, CA
I have a medium skin tone and it is a very nice color and nice texture on my lips. i love the color. it's very easy to apply on. it has very cute packaging. i would like to collect more color. it's very worth the money. i would definitely buy it again
Miranda O.
Miranda O.
Saw this at ulta today, and I was curious if it is any good?
Laura O.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
How much product is in here? This looks tiny - does a little product go a long way?
Becca L.
Becca L.
How is the lasting power for dark shades?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Roanoke, VA
How quickly does this dry? Is it slippery or does it mattify?
Maura B.
Maura B.
What are people's favorite flavored or scented lipsticks? I love NYX Whipped Lip and Cheek Soufflé, Lime Crime Matte Velvetines Lipstick, and Buxom Full-On™ Lip Cream. Just looking for other ones to try!