BY NYX

Indulge your cravings with our Whipped Lip & Cheek Soufflé. Our two-in-one mousse can be used to precisely line lips and on the apples of your cheeks for a soft, natural flush. Achieve a delicious wash of color with a matte finish using this creamy and multipurpose formula.

All shades contain the following unless otherwise noted:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Diisostearyl Malate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Mineral Oil/Paraffinum Liquidum/Huile Minérale, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Barium Sulfate (CI 77120), Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance/Parfum, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850).

Coral-Sicle & Pink Lace:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Diisostearyl Malate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Mineral Oil/Paraffinum Liquidum/Huile Minérale, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alumina, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance/Parfum, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410).

Molten Love:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Diisostearyl Malate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Mineral Oil/Paraffinum Liquidum/Huile Minérale, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Barium Sulfate (CI 77120), Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance/Parfum, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850).

Dark Cloud:

Cyclopentasiloxane, Diisostearyl Malate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Mineral Oil/Paraffinum Liquidum/Huile Minérale, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance/Parfum, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal. MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410).

• What do you think about this product? Is it really f...2 Answers
  • How long does this last on the cheeks? Is it blendable?1 Answers
  • Is this product worth trying?4 Answers
NYX Whipped Lip and Cheek Soufflé
  • "I love this really makes my lips pop the colors are awesome long lasting and goes good with anything" in 101 reviews
Leana H.
Hawthorne, CA
Review for: Cocoa Bean more...
I received this in an ipsy bag and I really like it. This shade has a very natural nude color and blends out really nicely. I recommend putting on before powder because it might pull up whatever powder is beneath but for natural dewy skin of cream product it is perfect and affordable! It’s really creamy and smells good. I want to try more shades. Love that is can be used for lips too.
I would say a good affordable option compared to the glossier cloud paint cream blushes which is why I gave this a 4 because the cloud paint I’m sure is way better
Jayme S.
Gettysburg
Review for: Dark Cloud, Molten Love more...
I love these! The applicator is so nice and makes putting it on the lips so easy. It opened up the world of liquid cheek products for me and I find the shade “molten love” to be perfect for lighter skin. It blends out very nicely and leaves a natural looking stain to the cheeks. They sit very nicely on the lips, and the only issue I have with them is they do transfer sometimes, but I can look over that considering the price point is very affordable. Overall I would recommend these to a friend and I enjoy having them in my collection.
betzy p.
manassas
My God I don’t even know where to begin with this product I love you so much and I really recommend it always my love super pretty and I superduper recommend I would totally buy it again and it’s so pretty it’s a commit to a lipstick I really love this lipstick it like it’s classy but it leaves a tent to it so pretty I just love this it’s like my number one lipstick I don’t really have any other lipstick but this one or should I say that because I don’t know but I really love this one is super recommend it and I would buy it again it does not have any flaws it go to mute so smooth so yeah go ahead and go by it
Nicole D.
Malta, MT
I really wish I could rate this higher. I love the idea of this so much, but it doesn't stay on!
The whipped formula is lovely. It feels like fluff on lips or cheek. I had this lovely mauvey nude shade and it was stunning as cream blush and such a wonderful nude lippy. It smells like birthday cake. No taste that noticed though which is probably a good thing because it smells so yummy.

If I was able to get any kind of staying power from this product, I'd own every shade and have rated it much higher. Alas.
Brianna S.
burlington
Review for: Pink Cloud more...
This is a very light natural lip product that I like to look at as more of a tint, that can also be used as a blush, it smells like some sort of vanilla cookie which doesn't bother me but if you don't like scents this may not be for you. Now I personally love this because it's not heavy or very noticeable, it's pretty sheer but shows up more on the cheeks. I would recommend this to someone who doesn't like full glam but someone who prefers a natural makeup look.
Christain S.
Greensboro, NC
Review for: Cocoa Bean more...
I really enjoyed this product. I received it in a beauty subscription bag. It totally exceeded my expectations. I use it mostly on my lips for a natural look. I've tried it on my cheeks, and it was a little too dark for me. Nonetheless it blends out really well, and is a beautiful color. I did notice I had to re-apply once throughout the day, which isn't too horrible. It is really smooth and doesn't clump or cake up at all. It is super comfortable to wear too.
Diyana K.
Germantown, MD
Review for: Cocoa Bean more...
I received this product in my ipsy bag and I thought it was decent. I did not like the color, it was not flattering on my skin tone.  It also looked bad on my lips and cheeks--seems to streak when applied on lips and it feels too heavy for cheeks. Also, it was not long-lasting. The product does have a nice scent to it and goes on smoothly. However, I would not recommend this product.
Tiffany A.
I received one of these in an ipsy bag. These are really comfortable and pretty. I only use them on my lips though. I don't think they really do well on the face but that might just be my preference. They don't have a huge range of colors either but that's likely because they're supposed to be for the lips and the face. I'd just go for one of the products that are meant just for the lips.
Anna C.
Culver, IN
I recently bought this due to wanting to find a good duel lip/cheek product. This hits the nail on the head in my opinion. They are quite pigmented so using them as blush is a bit tricky as I'm not usually a fan of cream/liquid blushes to begin with. On the lips it lasts fairly long and takes about 5 minutes to dry down. The formula is very nice and light. I bought the shade Pink Lace and Coral-sicle.
Sincerely, Sarah E.
Taunton, MA
Review for: Pink Cloud more...
Maybe it’s just me- but I’m not a fan at all of the texture of this product. The color is also not very pigmented, it doesn’t apply well as a lip product, and if you’re to apply it to your cheeks- I feel like it could possibly clog your pores. I wouldn’t every buy this again, wouldn’t recommend 👎🏼
Miranda O.
Saw this at ulta today, and I was curious if it is any good?
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
How much product is in here? This looks tiny - does a little product go a long way?
afton h.
Is it worth the price?
Becca L.
How is the lasting power for dark shades?
Lauren M.
Roanoke, VA
How quickly does this dry? Is it slippery or does it mattify?

Walmart