BY NYX

• are they watetproof ? did you tried?2 Answers
  • Are they waterproof?2 Answers
Zay W.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this eyeliner. I need to get my hands on more colors. Its so vibrant and pigmented. You wont be disappointed
Caitlin H.
Mebane, NC
If you're looking for a funky eyeliner, this is it. I love it so much. Great packaging, great product, I love it
Quanitra H.
Davenport , IA
Review for: Vivid Fire, Vivid Violet, Vivid Halo, Vivid Petal, Vivid Blossom, Vivid Delight more...
Works and applies great. Does crack but worth the price. I love their liquid liners I have almost all the colors
Lillie W.
Hermiston, OR
The color payoff in these liners is super great. But, when they dry, they rub off easily, and can become flakey.
Jennifer R.
Review for: Vivid Envy more...
love the wands on this liner
the color range is super fun if you want to mix it up
color doesn’t break up either
Ashley T.
Review for: Other more...
I have this in silver. It’s nice. Goes on well. It looks much darker when it’s on and dries but it’s still nice.
Courtney A.
Fairview, TN
Absolutely love the eyeliner. It goes on straight, the tip is very thin and firm, which works great for my eyes.
Aderit A.
Love these liners for the super fine tip. Gets a nice sharp wing and best of all no mistakes and melt downs haha
Olivia C.
Brigham City
Cracks no good wouldn't recommend you have to use so much product mine as well but a high end one stay your miney
Sarah O.
NAPA
I have everything color and some work better than others but they do crack so try to get your line in one layer.
Gianni C.
I really want to try these, are they really pigmented?
Jelanie N.
West Point, NE
What is your thoughts about these nyx vivid brights ??NYX Vivid Brights Liner
Dstyles B.
Clovis
Are these good? Do they crack? I’m looking for some good colored eyeliners.
Elena G.
Is this a really pigmented liner & is it flaky after applying?
Sarah C.
Which of these colours would you say is the most wearable for blue eyes?