BY NYX

Becki F.
Super cute pop of color and I really like the applicator. My only complaint would be that is doesn't last so long.
Nikki S.
Okahumpka
Love these! Use them for my more colorful looks or just to add a splash of color to a nude look. Very good liners!
Lizzy t.
RENO, NV
I love these colors but unfortunately they apply in a thick and cakey looking way making them sort of unflattering.
Khrystal C.
I have this one in purple and I use it whenever I want a pop in my make up look. It wears nice through out the day
Stephanie V.
Sunnyside
Review for: Vivid Petal more...
Love this product looks gorgeous on the eyes with any makeup look gives the makeup a bang also very bright colors.
gamila s.
Review for: Vivid Blossom more...
I love using this eye liner, I love how is it super dark and it makes your eyes look beautiful. I actually like it.
Brittney Z.
Pawtucket, RI
It was alright definitely vivid but takes some.work to get a decent wing out of it. I have the blue and the green.
Caitlin H.
Mebane, NC
If you're looking for a funky eyeliner, this is it. I love it so much. Great packaging, great product, I love it
Tassia T.
LOVE LOVE LOVE the vivid Brights eyeliner I have one in every color when I feel like being creative I use these!
Laurel S.
Review for: Vivid Fire, Vivid Violet, Vivid Escape, Vivid Halo, Vivid Sapphire, Vivid Petal, Vivid Envy, Vivid Blossom, Vivid Delight more...
these are such good affordable colored liners i love love love doing festive looks with these i highly recommend
Gianni C.
I really want to try these, are they really pigmented?
Jelanie N.
West Point, NE
What is your thoughts about these nyx vivid brights ??NYX Vivid Brights Liner
Dstyles B.
Clovis
Are these good? Do they crack? I’m looking for some good colored eyeliners.
Elena G.
Is this a really pigmented liner & is it flaky after applying?
Sarah C.
Which of these colours would you say is the most wearable for blue eyes?