BY NYX

Jossie R.
El Paso, TX
I do love these eyeliners and their shades.the only problem is is that they crack after awhile making it look horrible
Ashley N.
NYX's eyeliner is literally my favorite. Especially the vivod brights collection. Its so perfect. I absolutely love it.
Allison A.
I love this product I do use it just about everyday. I love it so much. I recommend it to anyone that is willing to buy
Lauren N.
Review for: Vivid Violet more...
Best liquid liner ever! Stays put all day with no flaking. Even an occasional accidental eye rub doesn't move it! Lol
Evelin B.
Smyrna, TN
The shades are very cute and I love them, but it didn't last very long when I used it. Will be getting again though!!
Heather R.
I have use several colors and have liked them all. For the price you can’t go wrong. I would recommend this product.
Samantha C.
Diboll, TX
I have the color in Gun Metal. Easy to apply. The color is awesome. Packaging is nice. Definitely would get Another.
Surjatapa C.
Love it!!! Super bright and pigmented. It adds a fun twist to my makeup. Love the pod of color also love the formula.
Peyton P.
Mishawaka , IN
Review for: Vivid Fire more...
Super pigmented, easy to use, and dries down matte. I would definitely recommend this to others and buy other colors.
Angel L.
Miami Gardens, FL
Review for: Vivid Violet, Vivid Petal, Vivid Blossom more...
If you love color, these liquids liners are an absolute must have. They are so easy to use and go on effortlessly.
Gianni C.
I really want to try these, are they really pigmented?
Jelanie N.
West Point, NE
What is your thoughts about these nyx vivid brights ??NYX Vivid Brights Liner
Dstyles B.
Clovis
Are these good? Do they crack? I’m looking for some good colored eyeliners.
Elena G.
Is this a really pigmented liner & is it flaky after applying?
Sarah C.
Which of these colours would you say is the most wearable for blue eyes?