BY NYX #38 in Eyeliner

Samantha C.
Diboll, TX
I have the color in Gun Metal. Easy to apply. The color is awesome. Packaging is nice. Definitely would get Another.
Evelin B.
Smyrna, TN
The shades are very cute and I love them, but it didn't last very long when I used it. Will be getting again though!!
Lauren N.
Review for: Vivid Violet more...
Best liquid liner ever! Stays put all day with no flaking. Even an occasional accidental eye rub doesn't move it! Lol
Becki F.
Super cute pop of color and I really like the applicator. My only complaint would be that is doesn't last so long.
Angel L.
Miami Gardens, FL
Review for: Vivid Violet, Vivid Petal, Vivid Blossom more...
If you love color, these liquids liners are an absolute must have. They are so easy to use and go on effortlessly.
Ariana M.
New Windsor, NY
Review for: Vivid Petal, Vivid Halo, Vivid Blossom more...
I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE the liners! Even though some colors chalk up and crack, it's very vibrant and true to color. .
Khrystal C.
I have this one in purple and I use it whenever I want a pop in my make up look. It wears nice through out the day
Tacocats615 K.
Bound Brook, NJ
Review for: Vivid Violet more...
These colors are gorgeous! I love color liner and theirs is crazy pigmented and really inexpensive and cruelty fre
Mikaela B.
Glendale
I love these I have almost every color they carry and they last a very long time and the application is super easy
Nikki S.
Okahumpka
Love these! Use them for my more colorful looks or just to add a splash of color to a nude look. Very good liners!
Gianni C.
I really want to try these, are they really pigmented?
Jelanie N.
West Point, NE
What is your thoughts about these nyx vivid brights ??NYX Vivid Brights Liner
Elena G.
Is this a really pigmented liner & is it flaky after applying?
Dstyles B.
Clovis
Are these good? Do they crack? I’m looking for some good colored eyeliners.
Sarah C.
Which of these colours would you say is the most wearable for blue eyes?

back