BY NYX

Marissa W.
Eastpointe, MI
Review for: Vivid Fire more...
Possibly got a bad batch with this one. Got it at Ulta awhile back. Caused me to break out around my eyes and was very drying.
Christina T.
Reno, NV
Did this look. The only complaint I have is it is kind of cracking. But the yellow easily went over the black to slim it down,
Elizabeth M.
Van nuys, CA
I honestly love using this vivid brights liner when I want to look extra on my makeup. Makes my look even better. Recommend it.
Amber P.
Ocoee, FL
I purchased alot of these and im very upset about them. They crack really badly once they dry. I wish they change the formula.
ℬailey J.
Huntsville, AL
BEST EYELINER EVER!!! they have the best colors ever to create a bold, stunning look. They go on smooth and last all day long.
Monique P.
Delano, CA
These vivid liners are great for the price. They are vibrant and stay on all day. I have a few colors. I would recommend to buy
Paige N.
Portland, OR
Review for: Vivid Petal more...
These colorful liners are incredibly beautiful and I want them in every color. Good value and long lasting - highly recommend
Nora O.
Eastlake
Review for: Vivid Fire more...
Not bad,its actually pretty hard to find a red eyeliner, it does the job, just needs more than one coat, otherwise I love it
Erica H.
Sugar Land, TX
I love NYX and this eyeliner is great. You have to line it a few times to get the intensity but overall it’s a great product
Lindsay K.
Colors are so good they apple smooth and dry nicely. I wish there were some more color options but they are spot on awesome.
Gianni C.
I really want to try these, are they really pigmented?
Jelanie N.
West Point, NE
What is your thoughts about these nyx vivid brights ??NYX Vivid Brights Liner
Dstyles B.
Clovis
Are these good? Do they crack? I’m looking for some good colored eyeliners.
Elena G.
Is this a really pigmented liner & is it flaky after applying?
Sarah C.
Which of these colours would you say is the most wearable for blue eyes?