BY NYX #31 in Eyeliner

Buy on ULTA*
Mimi G.
Johnston, SC
Good, beautiful eyeliner, but a little difficult to use. It makes me and my eyes look beautiful. I love it!
Jessica R.
Hialeah, FL
Review for: Vivid Sapphire more...
Very very pigmented. Very easy to use and create artistic precise lines. I love that its so affordable too.
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX
I got this in my iPsy bag this month. Goes in easily and lasts very long. I will buy it in different colors
Brianna D.
orange
Review for: Vivid Blossom more...
Great color payoff ! Beautiful shade
I did have to layer Multiple times
But over all great for the price
Mariana F.
Review for: Vivid Sapphire more...
A favorite liner for my creative looks really makes my makeup pop i love it I'll purchase another comment
Hannah L.
Beach Park
Review for: Vivid Violet, Vivid Envy more...
I love how well these apply and the color is so beautiful. I can’t wait to try the rest of the colors.
Jessica 🌷.
Chicago
Review for: Vivid Sapphire more...
I love these liners! They are so pigmented and really easy to use. I would definitely recommend these!
Abby B.
Review for: Other more...
I used this liner to do this blue eyeshadow look. It totally make it better!!! I used the silver shade.
Caylie M.
Zebulon
It's a good eyeliner the only negative is that it takes a while for it to dry because it is so liquidy
Rebecca A.
Great product. Very smooth and worth the money. The pigment is great and comparable to high end brands!
Gianni C.
I really want to try these, are they really pigmented?
Jelanie N.
West Point, NE
What is your thoughts about these nyx vivid brights ??NYX Vivid Brights Liner
Elena G.
Is this a really pigmented liner & is it flaky after applying?
Marisol M.
What color would you recommend?
Dstyles B.
Clovis
Are these good? Do they crack? I’m looking for some good colored eyeliners.