BY NYX #30 in Eyeliner

Lee P.
Milton , FL
Love this eyeliner!!! This is the perfect color to wear this time of the year!!
nicole r.
Rochester, NY
Love these eyeliners! So worth the price! I would definitely purchase again!
Katie C.
Niantic, CT
I love using this eye liner!!!! It goes on smoothly and works extremely well
Johnna R.
Great eyeliner I like it in black color! Easy to find and very affordable too
Chynna P.
Review for: Vivid Sapphire, Vivid Halo, Vivid Blossom, Vivid Fire more...
I love this liner, it’s colour pay off is fantastic and the wand to apply it with is so easy to use and being so thin you can get the details just right, almost perfect. I suffer from eyes that often like to run after applying heavy makeup or due to seasonal changes but this doesn’t budge even when my eyes are watering which is also a plus. You can layer it on top of other liners to create a duo look as done in the picture I’ve tagged, it’s lovely. Only down side is if you layer it too much it can become a little clumpy/flaky but knowing that I know how much I can layer before encountering such an issue.
SAM 🕊.
Rezé
Review for: Vivid Halo, Vivid Sapphire, Other more...
🇫🇷 Depuis que je les ai achetés je m’en sépare plus, ils sont géniaux, le pinceau facilite l’application du produit, la pigmentation est très bonne on voit très bien la couleur avec une seule application. Le prix est très très abordable et accessible à tous. Je recommande

🇬🇧 Since I bought them I separate more, they are great, the brush facilitates the application of the product, the pigmentation is very good we see very well the color with a single application. The price is very very affordable and accessible to all. I recommend.
Jorgia-Nicole B.
AMAZING. I had low hopes for liners from NYX as the skinny liner was dreadful but I have the blue and pink/red of these and they are faultless. They do not love during the day even if you rub them and they are the brightest shades I've found. The perfect colour range. They wipe off with micellar water easily but really do last on your face. I love them!
Giulia C.
Rome, Italy
The NYX Vivid Brights Liner are amazing! They're one of the best coloured eyeliners I've ever tried and they stay perfectly on your eyelids and their pigmentation is fantastic if applied on eyeshadows too!! So, I strongly recommend them to all of you.
(This is in the shade 01, Vivid Fire.)
Choubaila M.
Review for: Vivid Fire, Vivid Violet, Vivid Escape, Vivid Halo, Vivid Sapphire, Vivid Petal more...
The felt tip is the only thing different between this liner and the tattoo liner in my opinion. It's a bit thicker of a tip so getting a super thin point or line is harder but this doesn't have a brush that will fray like the tattoo liner does. The collection of colors is great and it's truly waterproof if you can get it to dry down. My eyes water a bit when I'm doing my eyeliner and that caused this to bleed into my eyeshadow on the inner third of my eye even if I put black eyeshadow over it immediately with a liner brush. I wouldn't totally recommend this for a beginner because it does dry down quickly but it would be decent for everyone else including those with hooded eyes because it does dry so quickly. That means it's not going to be forgiving of someone who makes mistakes at eyeliner. It lasts most of the day except in the inner third. It's very pigmented. Great price. This lasted me less than a month doing a semi thick winged liner daily and touch ups throughout the day.
lucy G.
Review for: Vivid Sapphire, Vivid Envy, Vivid Halo, Vivid Fire more...
i have 4 vivid brights liners -sapphire, halo, fire & envy! the ONLY downside of this product is it can sometimes crack, more depending on which colour you get and the brush can come messed up sometimes/ could be hard to use for beginners. Other than that, it has amazing bright pigment and dries down very very fast! no transfer either:)
Jelanie N.
West Point, NE
What is your thoughts about these nyx vivid brights ??NYX Vivid Brights Liner
Gianni C.
I really want to try these, are they really pigmented?
Elena G.
Is this a really pigmented liner & is it flaky after applying?
Marisol M.
What color would you recommend?
Dstyles B.
Clovis
Are these good? Do they crack? I’m looking for some good colored eyeliners.