BY NYX

Jenna K.
Review for: Vivid Fire, Vivid Violet, Vivid Escape, Vivid Halo, Vivid Sapphire, Vivid Petal, Vivid Envy, Vivid Blossom, Vivid Delight more...
I absolutely adore these liners! they are all so incredibly pigmented and smooth. They also have a great shade range and they are all beautiful.
Anna E.
Review for: Vivid Halo more...
Me encanto este color amarillo no se te despita ni se corre. Me lo pongo para salir o cuando tengo ganas d usar algo diferente super recomendado
Rosalinda S.
Dallas
These are so gorgeous. The colors are very vivid and bright. The application process is also very easy. I love it I almost bought all the colors.
Esther L.
Lewistown, PA
The colors with these are amazing. I think I have almost every color. I don't use them everyday but when I want a pop of color these are great!
Reychel C.
Oak Ridge, NJ
Review for: Vivid Sapphire more...
Colors are so pigmented and pretty! The tip is great for wings, it doesn't smudge on me, and the pop of color is exactly what some looks need!
Tracy T.
Buffalo, NY
I have NYX Vivid brights it's great Gos Down Smooth a perfect color in VBL 09 Vivid blossom I wore it to.a.xk feet tonight got many compliments
Mac J.
Melted off my oily skin but it has bright color and makes my eyes pop. It is easy to apply. The range of colors makes it compatible to any look
Amber V.
The colors are all great, but they crack and flake horribly. I've tried using them by themselves, over other eyeliners. And they just crumble.
Kristina D.
Katy, TX
Review for: Vivid Sapphire more...
I love this color its so bright and the pigmentation is amazing! I wish that the brush was more fine tip but its okay i highly reccomend it (:
Mariah M.
Bloomington Springs, TN
They come in so many fun bright colors, they last all day without running. They are easy to use for a wing and add a pop of color to your look.
Gianni C.
I really want to try these, are they really pigmented?
Jelanie N.
West Point, NE
What is your thoughts about these nyx vivid brights ??NYX Vivid Brights Liner
Dstyles B.
Clovis
Are these good? Do they crack? I’m looking for some good colored eyeliners.
Elena G.
Is this a really pigmented liner & is it flaky after applying?
Sarah C.
Which of these colours would you say is the most wearable for blue eyes?