BY NYX #29 in Eyeliner

Kaitlyn F.
Cpe Canaveral, FL
So far, I'm thoroughly enjoying this product. I received it in my Ipsy bag this month, and it lasts so long!
Mimi G.
Johnston, SC
Good, beautiful eyeliner, but a little difficult to use. It makes me and my eyes look beautiful. I love it!
Jessica R.
Hialeah, FL
Review for: Vivid Sapphire more...
Very very pigmented. Very easy to use and create artistic precise lines. I love that its so affordable too.
Sabrina W.
White shade in the eyeliner cracks like no tomorrow. Nice when you put on and lasts for like half a minute.
Fabiola G.
Fort Worth, TX
I got this in my iPsy bag this month. Goes in easily and lasts very long. I will buy it in different colors
Gabriela Y.
Got this one and I'm loving it!! Thanks nyx for this amazing thing. Good quality and price, soooo perfect!
Brianna D.
orange
Review for: Vivid Blossom more...
Great color payoff ! Beautiful shade
I did have to layer Multiple times
But over all great for the price
Caylie M.
Zebulon
It's a good eyeliner the only negative is that it takes a while for it to dry because it is so liquidy
Abby B.
Review for: Other more...
I used this liner to do this blue eyeshadow look. It totally make it better!!! I used the silver shade.
Hannah L.
Beach Park
Review for: Vivid Violet, Vivid Envy more...
I love how well these apply and the color is so beautiful. I can’t wait to try the rest of the colors.
Jelanie N.
West Point, NE
What is your thoughts about these nyx vivid brights ??NYX Vivid Brights Liner
Gianni C.
I really want to try these, are they really pigmented?
Elena G.
Is this a really pigmented liner & is it flaky after applying?
Marisol M.
What color would you recommend?
Dstyles B.
Clovis
Are these good? Do they crack? I’m looking for some good colored eyeliners.