BY NYX #30 in Eyeliner

Jordan P.
Prnc Frederck, MD
Review for: Vivid Halo more...
They crack 😩 I have the white one and the yellow one. It looks okay in pictures, but I can’t wear it in public.
Summer G.
One of my faves! Just can't keep packing on top cause it will crack. I keep this in my regular liners though.
Yolanda M.
The colors are so bright and beautiful. The one problem that I have with it is that it tends to crack a lot.
Yvette L.
Glides on without tugging on the eye. The color is as it suggests so vivid! I highly suggest you try them out
Kaitlyn F.
Cpe Canaveral, FL
So far, I'm thoroughly enjoying this product. I received it in my Ipsy bag this month, and it lasts so long!
Kristine P.
Love these so much. Such beautiful colors. And they really pop. Makes every makeup look very fun and exciting
Angelica M.
Review for: Vivid Halo more...
I want to love this product so much! The color is very bold and true to packaging but it cracks soooo much!!!
Nediahn S.
Orlando , FL
Review for: Vivid Sapphire more...
AMAZING! If you want a blue liquid liner I encourage you to purchase this one. You will not he disappointed.
Renee R.
Bullard tx
I love this eye liner and I love this brand it's the best . Me ,My family, My friends love it super awesome.
Cristal T.
Review for: Vivid Fire more...
I recently just purchase this one i love it , the color is really pretty i want too try all the other colors
Jelanie N.
West Point, NE
What is your thoughts about these nyx vivid brights ??NYX Vivid Brights Liner
Gianni C.
I really want to try these, are they really pigmented?
Elena G.
Is this a really pigmented liner & is it flaky after applying?
Marisol M.
What color would you recommend?
Dstyles B.
Clovis
Are these good? Do they crack? I’m looking for some good colored eyeliners.