BY NYX

Ty C.
Bells, TN
Absolutely love these liners. However, I do wish some of the colors had more pigment. They do get a little streaky and some require a second application.
Elora G.
I love the colors I have. Ive used it a fee times when I want an edgy look to my wings and it's not bad at all. Nyx hardly ever does wrong though.
Courtney E.
This liner in gunmetal ended up being like a solid silver, so it was less bold than a black, but more fun with the metallic sheen. Stayed on all day. :)
Emily C.
united states
I like this idea but i can for sure see a difference in formula. I bought the blue vivid brights liner and it will just come off with the slightest touch
Alicia P.
Mission, TX
Really love this nyx vivid brights eyeliner it's vey pigmented and with one application maybe two you are good to go.. I have the vbl 10 gunmetal color
Jarielly S.
Review for: Vivid Sapphire more...
It’s nice . Pretty useful and pretty . But it’s drying and it cracks if you layer on a lot. And as soon as I start tearing up my tears wipes it all off
Viviana G.
Holyoke, CO
Review for: Vivid Fire more...
I love this eyeliner, besides the fact that it’s hard to make a good wing with and it’s more of a hot pink than a red. For $6 it wasn’t too bad though.
🌻 c.
Pharr
Review for: Vivid Petal more...
I absolutely love all of the vivid bright eyeliner. They are affordable and the color is intense and bright. The brush applicator is easy to work with.
Kaelyn R.
Cypress
Review for: Vivid Petal, Vivid Blossom, Vivid Sapphire more...
These are fun. Add a nice punch of color to your look. Only down fall is they tale a coat or two to make pigmented and they all aren’t super bright.
MacKenzie B.
Chipley, FL
These are so bright and the brush tip applicator is amazing. Its not the most pigmented. I have the red and green. The red is more of a hot pink tbh.
Gianni C.
I really want to try these, are they really pigmented?
Jelanie N.
West Point, NE
What is your thoughts about these nyx vivid brights ??NYX Vivid Brights Liner
Dstyles B.
Clovis
Are these good? Do they crack? I’m looking for some good colored eyeliners.
Elena G.
Is this a really pigmented liner & is it flaky after applying?
Sarah C.
Which of these colours would you say is the most wearable for blue eyes?