BY NYX

Kayla e.
clearwater, FL
I just bought Sapphire tonight and it's so true to color on the box unlike some other colored liners I've used. Can't wait to up my eyeliner game with these.
Kaylee B.
Greenwood, IN
Love this color. And the formula. It goes on smooth and vibrant like it says. I don't like the brush because it's flimsy?? I just put it on an angled brush.
RACHEL A.
Santa Clara, CA
This is a very nice eye liner.I have it in "envy", which is a bright green color.Very easy to apply and does not flake.I plan to purchase all colors.Love it!
Sydney V.
Texas City, TX
Love love love these colors they work so well the colors are exactly like they should be very vibrant. You. An create so many different looks. ❤️❤️❤️❤️ 👀👀👀
Jacqueline G.
Las Vegas, NV
I absolutely love the intensity of these eyeliners, they are so vibrant perfect for bold looks. It tends to flake the tiniest bit throughout the day though
Emily S.
I like the colors of this liner but it cracks very easily once it’s on. I do like how it applies but soon after, the look is ruined by the liner cracking.
Amanda B.
Holyoke, MA
Review for: Vivid Fire, Vivid Violet, Vivid Halo, Vivid Sapphire, Vivid Petal, Vivid Envy more...
Colors are so vivid and bright!' I love these! The only downside is that the yellow looks cracked after it drys but other than that they're creamy and bomb
Erin W.
Review for: Vivid Sapphire more...
This color is great!! IT IS THE EASIEST LIQUID LINER TO APPLY!! I am horrible at it and this makes it easy!! The color is so bright! I love it very Tardis!
Amilia O.
Goshen
Review for: Vivid Violet more...
This is a very easy liner to work with although it does crack when you layer it. I find the color pay off really good. Not the best however not the worst.
Eva C.
Review for: Vivid Sapphire, Vivid Escape, Vivid Envy, Vivid Fire, Other more...
I love Nyx, I also love colored liners. This one is good, however, it tends to dry down like clay. It gets cakey and flakes off. Kind of bummed about that.
Gianni C.
I really want to try these, are they really pigmented?
Jelanie N.
West Point, NE
What is your thoughts about these nyx vivid brights ??NYX Vivid Brights Liner
Dstyles B.
Clovis
Are these good? Do they crack? I’m looking for some good colored eyeliners.
Elena G.
Is this a really pigmented liner & is it flaky after applying?
Sarah C.
Which of these colours would you say is the most wearable for blue eyes?