BY NYX #30 in Eyeliner

Vanessa M.
I love the liquid eyeliners. They're very bright and they come in different colors! My favorite is the white and blue!
Tammy G.
I really love how smoothly it goes on and the shine it has. Never looks dull and stays on for days. Highly recommended
Desirae M.
Love These! It adds a fun pop of color and gives a different unique look. Great way to spice up a look, simple or bold.
Tina M.
Crown Point, IN
Review for: Other more...
I have a silver color I do like the color and it does Apply nice but when it dries it cakes and it’s not very pigmented
Ashley N.
NYX's eyeliner is literally my favorite. Especially the vivod brights collection. Its so perfect. I absolutely love it.
Allison A.
I love this product I do use it just about everyday. I love it so much. I recommend it to anyone that is willing to buy
Lauren N.
Review for: Vivid Violet more...
Best liquid liner ever! Stays put all day with no flaking. Even an occasional accidental eye rub doesn't move it! Lol
Samantha C.
Diboll, TX
I have the color in Gun Metal. Easy to apply. The color is awesome. Packaging is nice. Definitely would get Another.
Evelin B.
Smyrna, TN
The shades are very cute and I love them, but it didn't last very long when I used it. Will be getting again though!!
Peyton P.
Mishawaka , IN
Review for: Vivid Fire more...
Super pigmented, easy to use, and dries down matte. I would definitely recommend this to others and buy other colors.
Jelanie N.
West Point, NE
What is your thoughts about these nyx vivid brights ??NYX Vivid Brights Liner
Gianni C.
I really want to try these, are they really pigmented?
Elena G.
Is this a really pigmented liner & is it flaky after applying?
Marisol M.
What color would you recommend?
Dstyles B.
Clovis
Are these good? Do they crack? I’m looking for some good colored eyeliners.