BY NYX #30 in Eyeliner

Kaitlyn J.
New Windsor, NY
Review for: Vivid Violet more...
This didn't stay as well as I was hoping. It is nicely pigmented but it started to run a bit towards the end of the day.
anahilaura b.
Modesto, CA
Review for: Vivid Fire more...
Can't wait to use this . All I've heard is great reviews. Applies smoothly and very true to color. Let's hope it works !
Isabella L.
Elizabeth, NJ
Want all of them honestly!! So pretty, super pigmented ls just leaves a pretty finish. You can do a whole bunch of looks!
Ashley N.
NYX's eyeliner is literally my favorite. Especially the vivod brights collection. Its so perfect. I absolutely love it.
Tina M.
Crown Point, IN
Review for: Other more...
I have a silver color I do like the color and it does Apply nice but when it dries it cakes and it’s not very pigmented
Tammy G.
I really love how smoothly it goes on and the shine it has. Never looks dull and stays on for days. Highly recommended
Jessica A.
Love the colors. Easy to apply. They did flake off after 5 hours. Perhaps a small tweek to the formula would fix that.
Lindsy M.
Lansing, MI
Review for: Vivid Blossom more...
Love this eyeliner! I have green eyes and it makes my eyes pop so much! I've been asked if it's urban decay many times
Samantha M.
Wilmington
THIS IS THE BEST COLOR EYELINER I HAVE USED i love it u can use it for any type of eyeshadow look its honestly the best
Aaliyah💋 F.
Review for: Vivid Sapphire more...
I love this so much! Amazing pigment at an amazing price! It was also really easily available for me at my local ulta.
Jelanie N.
West Point, NE
What is your thoughts about these nyx vivid brights ??NYX Vivid Brights Liner
Gianni C.
I really want to try these, are they really pigmented?
Elena G.
Is this a really pigmented liner & is it flaky after applying?
Marisol M.
What color would you recommend?
Dstyles B.
Clovis
Are these good? Do they crack? I’m looking for some good colored eyeliners.