BY NYX

Savannah S.
Milton, FL
Review for: Vivid Blossom, Other more...
Very pigmented and easy to apply! I love these for a pop of color in my eye makeup. The brush is small and precise which makes it easy to make a nice winged eyeliner. I would recommend this and purchase this again.
Jenn P.
New Haven, CT
This is a perfect tool for Halloween! I love the color Gunmetal for this liner. The shade is so metallic and bold and is perfect for Halloween costumes. Sexy ghost, sexy mummy, futuristic alien, anything goes!
Marlen S.
Moreno Valley, CA
This product is amazing! I want them all. I have the orange and purple and I love it! If your are smart about buying products ULTA always has buy one get one 1/2 off! Price is okay
Larissa S.
Mckinney, TX
Review for: Vivid Fire, Vivid Violet, Vivid Escape, Vivid Halo, Vivid Sapphire, Vivid Petal, Vivid Envy, Vivid Blossom, Vivid Delight more...
These are so bright and dry so quickly. They are easy to use and I was very happy with my first time using them. The color stays but isn’t difficult to remove. So it’s perfect for any occasion including Halloween!
Melissa T.
Review for: Vivid Sapphire more...
Great eyeliner. It's perfect for creating artistic looks or just jazzing up your winged liner. I do however wish the brush was a tiny bit thinner to make application for winged liner easier. I'd still buy it in every color tho!
Brenda R.
Granger, TX
Own these in a couple of colors and I love them. Extremely pigmented and vibrant...and the color selection is to die for if you're into dramatic and colorful looks! Can't beat the price...totally recommend!
Alex E.
Columbia, MO
I used this liner and purchased it in the sapphire shade- it’s absolutely stunning. The applicator is perfect for a wing and the pigment is THERE!! I very frequently rock a sharp blue wing because of this liner. For less than $10 you cannot pass it up
Carleen C.
Newfane, NY
This eyeliner has a nice color to it and doesn't seem to stick to my eyelids throughout the day so I don't need to retouch after application which is important for my eye makeup.
Deija C.
Hayward, CA
I bought 2 of these (the yellow and the green). If you use them on any part of your skin that wrinkles or crease it WILL crack and flake off within 5 minutes. Really disappointing as they have some fun colors.
Bernadine L.
St Charles , IL
Review for: Vivid Sapphire more...
These are the perfect liquid eyeliners if you're doing some artsy face makeup. They are very precise and easy to use!! I love them and will continue to do them for halloweens to come! I would recommend to friends!
Gianni C.
I really want to try these, are they really pigmented?
Jelanie N.
West Point, NE
What is your thoughts about these nyx vivid brights ??NYX Vivid Brights Liner
Dstyles B.
Clovis
Are these good? Do they crack? I’m looking for some good colored eyeliners.
Elena G.
Is this a really pigmented liner & is it flaky after applying?
Sarah C.
Which of these colours would you say is the most wearable for blue eyes?