BY NYX #30 in Eyeliner

Susanoo D.
Review for: Vivid Escape, Vivid Envy, Vivid Halo, Vivid Delight, Vivid Fire more...
They are so amazing I want to use and get all of the colors for myself. Always there always popping. I use them every chance I get.
Laney H.
Birmingham , AL
these liners are so amazingly pigmented and the price just makes it even better! NYX Vivid Brights Liner
Jennifer O.
It is great liner but it cracks. I really wanted to like not but it cracks a lot. I still use it tho for my looks to post on gram
Arielle💜 A.
Minnesota
Review for: Vivid Sapphire, Vivid Halo, Vivid Fire more...
They're okay. The colors are pretty but from what I've seen they don't exactly last. Mine was fading and chipping within 2 hours.
Nikki R.
This is the best stuff for hooded eyes. Goes on very shiney but dries matte. I love all of the colors to add accents to eye looks
Aj J.
Riverside, CA
Review for: Vivid Petal more...
These are great! I have all of these are the colors are so vivid and surprisingly long lasting. I would recommend these for sure.
Brianna C.
Tallahassee, FL
Review for: Vivid Halo, Vivid Sapphire more...
I love love love these liners. The colors go well with any skin color and this is a great way to add pop to a bold or soft look.
Michelle S.
Austin
Its good , good value easy to apply to your face and the color is pretty would want something better but i can work with that one
Elizabeth R.
Strongsville, OH
The silver color is amazing, it goes on very easily and it does not transfer or get smudgy. It is very good value for the price.
Diamond C.
Owings Mills, MD
I love the colors of the vivid liners. I gave them 5 stars although I have experienced minor cracking but nothing too noticeable.
Jelanie N.
West Point, NE
What is your thoughts about these nyx vivid brights ??NYX Vivid Brights Liner
Gianni C.
I really want to try these, are they really pigmented?
Elena G.
Is this a really pigmented liner & is it flaky after applying?
Marisol M.
What color would you recommend?
Dstyles B.
Clovis
Are these good? Do they crack? I’m looking for some good colored eyeliners.