BY NYX

• What is your thoughts about these nyx vivid brights ??NYX...7 Answers
  • Are these good? Do they crack? I‚Äôm looking for some good ...6 Answers
  • are they watetproof ? did you tried?2 Answers
Ash S.
I've got this in silver and it's a fab color to brighten up your eyes. The brush is nice and smooth when applying the eyeliner and I've never really had an issue with it when going for bold lines.
Kayla S.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Vivid Violet, Vivid Escape more...
i like these liners! they are great! i love creating a bunch of different makeup looks and with my brown eyes i can pull off just about any color on my eyes. its easy to apply but some colors you have to re apply to get the consistency right! i do recommend!
Amanda M.
Saginaw, MI
I have the shade gunmetal. I don't care for this at all. The formula is way to runny and takes forever to dry. There is too much glitter in the product that it takes for ever to wash off.
Chantelle L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I was super excited when I picked up these eyeliners, but unfortunately I was very disappointed upon using it. The liners are messy and very runny, especially the yellow liner. They also transfer easily to the lid. I had such high hopes for this product!
Neisha B.
Nyx vivid brights liquid liner are great to make bold looks ,they are very pigmented and I love the brush can get precise lines with it.they do Tend to get a little dry during the day but I Dont mind .
Kristina Q.
Monmouth, OR
There in minor cracking for me. The colors are so bright and vivid. The red is my favorite so far. I bought these at ulta. And they are easy to apply, if you like liquid. I recommend these is you like to get creative.
Tara H.
Long Island City, NY
I fell absolutely head over heels in love with the NYX Vivid Brights eyeliner in the color "electric blue". I was extremely nervous to use it because the color is so bright I thought I might stand out too much, which I did. But I didn't mind because the color was sooo beautiful on my skin tone. The color was so opaque that I was able to do my eyeliner without going over it a few times. Very true to its name.
Janie R.
These are so pigmented and beautiful! The best part I would say tho is the brush! It's super thin and stiff but not too stiff perfect for creating a perfect wing or lipart like I use it for. They also have an amazing color range and many unique choices
Alicia B.
Berwyn, IL
Love NYX and these eyeliners did not disappoint. The colors were bright. It was easy to apply. I used the silver and it looked perfect. This is why NYX is one of my favorite brands to purchase from. It did last all day, but I do use a primer. I would recommend this to anyone who loves NYX
Elizabeth S.
Review for: Vivid Envy, Vivid Halo, Vivid Fire more...
These colored liquid liners are really not the best. They crumble a lot and start to crack. It also hurts when your remove them because they crack far too much it starts to kind of scratch your eye. I would not recommend these liners. Urban decay has some a bit more pricey but better than these.
Gianni C.
I really want to try these, are they really pigmented?
Jelanie N.
West Point, NE
What is your thoughts about these nyx vivid brights ??NYX Vivid Brights Liner
Sarah C.
Which of these colours would you say is the most wearable for blue eyes?
Dstyles B.
Clovis
Are these good? Do they crack? I’m looking for some good colored eyeliners.
Elena G.
Is this a really pigmented liner & is it flaky after applying?