BY NYX

Ashley D.
Wells
These are my go to eyeliners for when I need a pop of color. I recommend these to anyone who really likes to showcase their artistic side in their makeup. You can do all sorts of looks with these eyeliners and they're extremely affordable.
Kaela L.
I got this in a bag from Beautycon Dallas, and it's so amazing. It's like that trending red winged liner and I'm loving it fr. They have so many other colors too but I love this one, I recommend this!
Alexis B.
Charlotte, NC
Absolutely in love with these! I own the white and the lavender purple color. They give for a very unique look, adds a fun little something to your makeup. And they are very easy to apply with the small thin brush applicator and they wear all day very well
Felicia T.
Geneva, NY
Just got this product and I really love it. It is so easy to apply on my eyes. Great bright colors! However the only problem I had was when it dries it sometimes cracks.
linsey t.
Moreno Valley , CA
These are so pigmented and last all day long! The colors are bright and fun to use. These are a great add on to a simple makeup look for a pop of color. The price is affordable so I do recommend adding these to your makeup collection.
Hannah T.
Review for: Other more...
I love these eyeliners. The applicator is super fine and tiny so it's perfect for detail work or if your wanting to do an artsy look on your eyes. The colors are really pretty and the formula is really nice. Would definitely recommend!
Brianna S.
Amherst , NY
Review for: Vivid Sapphire more...
This is such a cool way to get creative with your liner. Either you want to use it on its own or paired with a classic black liner. It is a little tricky to get used to but with some practice it can be a nice addition to any makeup look
Denise F.
Fairburn , GA
This liner has completely changed my summer look. Every single time I wear one of these colors I get tons of compliments! The contrast is amazing for all skin tones! I got all of the colors!
Николай -.
Peoria, IL
Review for: Vivid Fire more...
I bought this about a week ago and I really enjoy it I use it a lot when I do pink eyeshadow looks, it compares really well but for me the eyeliner is more hot pink red than a bright red in general, I still like it though.
yasmin s.
Garland, TX
I currently purchased these vivid brights eyeliners online in the shades: vivid violet and vivid blossom. they are very affordable for such a good quality. i highly recommend them they give a pop to your eyes with or without eyeshadow on. i will definitely continue purchasing them. 👍🏼
Gianni C.
I really want to try these, are they really pigmented?
Jelanie N.
West Point, NE
What is your thoughts about these nyx vivid brights ??NYX Vivid Brights Liner
Dstyles B.
Clovis
Are these good? Do they crack? I’m looking for some good colored eyeliners.
Elena G.
Is this a really pigmented liner & is it flaky after applying?
Sarah C.
Which of these colours would you say is the most wearable for blue eyes?