BY NYX

Alicia B.
Berwyn, IL
Love NYX and these eyeliners did not disappoint. The colors were bright. It was easy to apply. I used the silver and it looked perfect. This is why NYX is one of my favorite brands to purchase from. It did last all day, but I do use a primer. I would recommend this to anyone who loves NYX
Janie R.
These are so pigmented and beautiful! The best part I would say tho is the brush! It's super thin and stiff but not too stiff perfect for creating a perfect wing or lipart like I use it for. They also have an amazing color range and many unique choices
Tara H.
Long Island City, NY
I fell absolutely head over heels in love with the NYX Vivid Brights eyeliner in the color "electric blue". I was extremely nervous to use it because the color is so bright I thought I might stand out too much, which I did. But I didn't mind because the color was sooo beautiful on my skin tone. The color was so opaque that I was able to do my eyeliner without going over it a few times. Very true to its name.
Kristina Q.
Monmouth , OR
There in minor cracking for me. The colors are so bright and vivid. The red is my favorite so far. I bought these at ulta. And they are easy to apply, if you like liquid. I recommend these is you like to get creative.
Honey A.
las vegas, NV
I love the pigmentation, I love the brush, I love how it applies and it's very sharp, but after you drive it cracks like crazy. it's not long-lasting, it is very flaky, it's a mess. I would not buy this again unless they make the formula better.
Elizabeth S.
Review for: Vivid Envy, Vivid Halo, Vivid Fire more...
These colored liquid liners are really not the best. They crumble a lot and start to crack. It also hurts when your remove them because they crack far too much it starts to kind of scratch your eye. I would not recommend these liners. Urban decay has some a bit more pricey but better than these.
haley m.
Memphis, TN
I've been looking for the perfect red graphic liner after becoming obsessed with red eye makeup, and this is it. Stays all day without flaking, very vibrant, and the applicator is great. Does take two coats for perfect opaque coverage, though!
raina a.
Wheaton, IL
I love the colors in this line. I just wish they dried down better! Regardless, I think they're really nice for the drugstore. The brush tip applicator gives a really sharp wing. If you want fun colored liners, this is a great place to start.
Kimber Lee C.
Review for: Vivid Petal more...
Fell in love with this product because of the pigment and I will forever be a fan this gives you such a pop of color ! The only reason this got 4 stars and not 5 is because sometimes it flakes off. I will for sure buy again when I run out tho
Magali H.
Orlando , FL
Review for: Vivid Petal, Vivid Envy, Vivid Halo, Vivid Sapphire more...
I love the applicator and the formula of the liquid liner! I'm obsessed with all their colors and it makes it very easy to create a nice wing! I think all the colors are very fun and can really make a whole look! I would definitely buy again!
Gianni C.
I really want to try these, are they really pigmented?
Jelanie N.
West Point, NE
What is your thoughts about these nyx vivid brights ??NYX Vivid Brights Liner
Dstyles B.
Clovis
Are these good? Do they crack? I’m looking for some good colored eyeliners.
Elena G.
Is this a really pigmented liner & is it flaky after applying?
Sarah C.
Which of these colours would you say is the most wearable for blue eyes?